The Purdy Princess: Chapter 1- First Day of Tour Part 1

My alarm clock went off way too extremely early, hearing that blaring and annoying "BEEP BEEP!" go through my ears. So I turned the clock to snooze mode and pulled the covers over my head. Ahh much better!

 "Autumn! Are you awake?" called my dad

"Five more minutes Dad!" I groaned

"No Autumn! The guys will be here shortly to pick us up! Now c'mon" he said pulling my legs from under the covers.

"Ahh! Daaaaaaad!!!! I yelled hanging onto my head board as he continued to pull on my legs. After five minutes of tug of war I gave up losing and was yanked from my bed landing flat on my face.

 "Okay! Now that's over I want you to get dressed and to meet me downstairs. Okay Autumn?" he asked while leaving me to get get dressed. "Yes Sir!" I saluated to the door in a joking manner. Ten minutes later I came down the steps wearing black skinny jeans, leather boots, studded belt, a white BVB tank and some dark make up to make my eyes pop. It was perfect timing because as soon as I entered our living room Andy walked in.

 "Andy!!!!!" I yelled throwing my arms around him

 "Hey kiddo" he said messing up my hair smiling at me "so you guys all packed up and ready to go?"

 "Hell yeah! Let's get ready to take over this world and rock it!!" said my dad putting on his shades while grabbing our bags and headed out the door.

 "Shake shake shake shake shake shake!!!!" yelled CC as he ran from the tour bus

 "CC!!! Shake shake shake shake shake shake!!!!!" I laughed jumping on him and giving him a tight squeeze "tour is going to be soo kick ass with you again!" he laughed

 "Pssh yeah it is!"

 " Race ya to the bus and play Call of Duty?"

 "You're on CC!" I said running towards the bus with CC behind me. "Tour is gonna be so freakin awesome!!" I thought to myself as CC set up the game. I hope....

 Ashley's POV

 I stood there smiling as I watched Autumn and CC run onto the bus like little kids. I'm praying to God that this year touring won't be such a disaster for Autumn. Me getting wasted and the random chicks, I know thats the rock and roll lifestyle, but I want to be a good dad for Autumn and set a good example. I just hope I can do this, please give me the strength.