The Purdy Princess: Chapter 14- Autumn's Sweet 16

Well a few weeks went by and I'm the happiest girl on this tour bus for three reasons. One, I'm touring with my amazing boyfriend, two my dad hasn't picked up a bottle of alcohol and number three in a few minutes I'll be 16!

 I stared at the clock that read 11:59 p.m. Come on go faster you stupid clock! Then the time changed to 12:00 a.m! Yes!! I'm 16! Sweet 16!

 I quietly got out of my dad's bunk and ran out to Cayden who was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

 "Cayden!" I yelled jumping on him "its my birthday! I'm 16!"

 "Haha yes babe I know. Happy Birthday" he said kissing the top of my head. I already had my wish. To be Cayden's <3

 Black Veil Brides were doing a show in Salt Lake City and the guys told me that they wanted me on stage tonight. So I agreed. I curled my hair, put on a strapless black dress, put on some ballet flats,and did my make up simple with eyeliner and mascara. Minutes later I was ready and walked off the bus with Cayden.

 "I must say Autumn you are absolutely stunning tonight babe" said Cayden as he kissed my cheek

 "Thank you" I giggled.

 We got to the arena and the guys were playing 'New Religion' after that ended Andy called me out onto the stage.

 "Yes?" I questioned smiling

 "Well everyone today is Autumn's birthday and how about we give her a BVB Army shout out!! 1..2..3! Happy Birthday!!" they yelled

 Andy then started to sing 'Happy Birthday' in his comical Lightening Thunderstein voice and as he was doing so my dad and Jake rolled out a birthday cake for me with the number 16 on it.

 "Make a wish baby girl" my dad said as I closed my eyes.

 I closed my eyes and blew out the small flames on the candles.

 "So tell us what you wished for" Andy said nudging me

 "Now if I told you guys it wouldn't come true" I giggled

 "Tell us! Tell us!" chanted the audience

 "My wish already came true. I'm touring with the greatest band on the Earth and I'm taken by a fantastic guy!" I shouted

 "Bring him out here!" yelled Andy

 I ran backstage and pulled Cayden out to greet the BVB Army. Some fans cheered and others booed at us, but I didn't care. I was one happy girl and happy with my life.

 Later that night the guys threw a party on the bus for me where I got my gifts!

 Jake got me customized guitar picks with little hearts and skulls and he had my guitar customized as well with my name etched into it.

 "Thanks Jakey I love it" I smiled

 "Awe you're welcome Autumn" he said kissing my cheek. Next, was Andy's gift and he had gotten me a Batman bath set and pjs.

 "Andy, you and your Batman" I laughed

 "What can I say? I loves me the Batman" he smiled. Jinxx and Sammi both got me clothes and Sammi got me my own make up kit.

 "Thanks you two" I smiled hugging them both

 "You're welcome Autumn" they smiled. CC's gift was next, which he got me a panda pillowpet.

 "Awee! CC I freakin' love it!!" I jumped up and hugged him

 "You're welcome bud" he said messing my hair up. Lastly, was my dad's gift.

 He came over to me smiling while holding a long blue velvet box. "Happy Birthday my angel" he said handing it over. I opened the box and gazed at the silver locket in the box. I opened up the locket and there was a picture of my mom and dad in the frames.

 "Thank you dad" I got up and hugged him tightly

 "Now you can wear your mother where ever you go" he whispered in my ear.

 But wait I never got a gift from Cayden? He hasn't been out since we got back where is he? I walked back to the bunks and found him crashed out on my dad's bed. I smiled and placed myself next to him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

 Doing so startled him and looked at me and smiled when he realized who I was.

 "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" I said

 "No, its okay. I was just going to come join the party" he said

 "Its nothing special, just me and the guys hanging around"

 "Well now that its just us two I want to give you my gift." Cayden kissed me on the lips to which I kissed back, then he worked down to my neck and two seconds later clothes flew off.

 He hovered over me and stared into my eyes as I moved a stray piece of hair from his eyes.

 "Are you sure you want this Autumn?" I thought for a moment. You're only 16 once and lose your virginity once and I want to do this with the one person I love and trust.

 Cayden.

 "Yes, I want this" I said as I kissed him. Several minutes we were both panting hard and drenched in sweat gathering our clothes. Then something crossed my mind. Did we use protection?

 Autumn's dress ------------------------------------------------------------------>>>>>>