The Purdy Princess: Chapter 3- On the Road Again

Autumns POV

 We finished our tour in Las Vegas and was headed to Austin, Texas. So this drive will be a bit longer than the first stop in Vegas. I'm still upset with my dad about the other night. Its not that I don't want him to experience that big "rock and roll life." I just want him to tone it down and realize that I need him to be the supporting figure in my corner thats all.

 "Go fish" said Andy as he placed down his cards. To pass the time away during the trip me and Andy decided to play some random card games and now ended up playing Go Fish.

 "You win again Mr. Biersack" I said taking a drink of my water

 "What can I say? I'm a pro!"

 "Sure you are Andy" I said laughing and walking over to Jake, who was sitting on the couch strumming his guitar.

 "Hello Jakey" I smiled sitting next to him

 "Hey Autumn" he replied

 "Hey Jake? Do you think you could teach me how to play Savior?"

 "Yeah sure! Go grab your guitar and come back"

 "Okay!" I ran off to the bunk smiling. Two Christmas' ago Jake had gotten me my first guitar, it was black and had my name engraved in hot pink on the back. Ever since he gave it to me he's been teaching me all the songs they play.

 A few minutes later Jake and I were strumming our guitars and singing insync to 'Savior.'

 "When I hear your cries praying for light I will be there

When I hear your cries praying for life I will be there"  I sang

 "Wow! You're really good Autumn! You learn pretty quick! How about tomorrow night you sing this with us?" exclaimed Jake

 "Oh I don't know Jake. I mean I get really nervous just when I'm with my dad at a signing, but singing infront of millions of people? I can't"

 "Of course you can!"

 "No Jake!"

 "Yes!"

 "Noo!" This went on for about twenty mintues until Andy came in and broke it up telling me that I would be singing with the band tomorrow night! Oh I can't do this..