The Purdy Princess: Chapter 6- Little Rebel

The past few days we've been in Kansas City I've been acting rebellious and honestly I feel good! I've never felt so free! Ha!

 "Autumn? You ready to go?" asked Jinxx

 I popped out from the bathroom all dressed in my war paint and leather and I linked arms with Jinxx as we walked to the concert venue.

 Ashleys POV

 I was tuning up my bass and I noticed Autumn walk in with Jinxx on her arm. That's not the only thing I noticed on this tour as well.

 Her attitude and actions are starting to become a problem for the band and myself. She stays up late and walks around the bus talking on the phone with fans that she's met and became friends with. She's been going around the bunks and waking the guys up and lately she's been cocking an attitude towards me or giving me dirty looks.

 Truthfully, I did nothing to irritate this kid and if she's mad about the girls. Oh well. At least I stopped the drinking, but the women are not stopping! Ashley loves his women!

 "Hey Ash we're ready to hit the stage" said Andy

 I tuned my bass one last time, plucked the strings and went out to the stage with my band. Let's rock this place!

 Autumns POV

 I stood by the stage curtain cheering the rest of the band on, but not my dad. A manwhore is not getting my full attention.

 After the show I went to the signing with them and stood inbetween Jinxx and Jake. A few people came up to me and asked for my autograph and some wanted my picture. But guess who I saw in the crowd?

 Cayden! The cashier from McDonalds!

 He came up to the table and smiled at me. "Hey you" I said smirking

 "Hey there cutie" he replied

 "I didn't know you were here! Why didn't you text me?"

 "Sorry, I was nervous" he blushed

 "Well tonight text me!" I laughed. Then an idea popped into my head "you wanna tour of our bus?"

 His eyes lit up. "Yeah! Sure!" I smiled grabbing his hand and we headed to the bus.

 "Hey where are you going?" called Andy

 "To get a drink!" I lied. We got back to the bus and I opened the door to the bus and we walked up the small steps. I showed him as much of the bus there was because its not very big and then I showed him our bunk area. He laughed looking at them.

 "What?" I questioned

 "They are so small! How do you sleep?!" he exclaimed

 "Well I either share a bed with Andy, CC, Jinxx, or Jake"

 "What about your dad?"

 "Yeah like there'd ever be enough room for me and whores" I got irritated

 "I'm sorry"

 "Its fine, I got used to it."

 "Well you're too pretty to have to be dealing with this. You're on tour with one of the most amazing bands and you're too upset to enjoy it! That's not fair"

 "Well its like Andy says 'Love isn't always fair'"

 "Dealing with your dad isn't fair"

 True. But oh well.

 Next thing I knew I leaned in and kissed him hardly on the lips.

 Surprisingly, he kissed back just as hard and had his hands wrapped around my waist. I pushed him down onto one of the beds and climbed on top of him never breaking our kiss. The next thirty minutes was a very heated make out session.

 Ashleys POV

 I was backstage with the guys after the concert and signing had ended and was doing the usual.

 Drinking. But it was the only thing that was keeping my mind off of Autumn being mad at me and ignoring me.

 Wait! Where is she?!

 I threw the glass of whiskey on the floor not caring about the shattered glass that surrounded my feet.

 "Ashley? What the hell?!" yelled CC

"Where's my daughter!?" I ran frantically around the room

 "I saw her leave with this boy, she told me they were going off to go get a drink" said Andy

 "No, I think they went to the bus because they would of been back by now" explained Jake.

 I ran out of the building and out to the parking lot where the bus was parked and burst through the doors and couldn't believe what I saw.

 Autumns POV

 Our kissing got really intense and I was the one who was on the bottom and Cayden had my shirt lifted and was planting kisses on my stomach.

 "GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY DAUGHTER!!" I heard. Uh oh! My dad. Oh! Wait now he cares?!

 My dad pulled Cayden off of me and threw him against the wall and pinned him threatning him in every possible way known to man.

 "Dad! Stop it!" I screamed. He just held Cayden against the wall by the collar of his shirt saying that he was going to bash his head in and beat him senseless.

 I ran over and pulled- well tried prying my dad's firm grip from the young boy, but this only made my dad more upset.

 "Let him go!" I started punching and slapping my dad's bare back and then deja vu hit me again.

 And so did my dad's hand.

 He immediatley let go of Cayden once he heard the ''SLAP!" of his hand against my face and my yelp of pain. I raised my hand up to my mouth where my dad slapped me and felt the hottness and sting sinking in my flesh.

 I started to cry as I couldn't believe that this happened again!

 My dad just stood there and looked like someone had drained the life out of his body.

 "Autumn" he said softly coming towards me. I backed away from him and ran past him and Cayden running off the bus. I didn't know where I was running to and I didn't care.