The Purdy Princess: Chapter 23- Birth of a Purdy

A couple months have passed and Black Veil Brides were on tour again. As for me I'm eight and a half months pregnant and just wish this baby was out already!

 "Do you need an extra pillow? Is it too hot in here? Andy turn the heat down! Do you-"

 "Dad! I'm fine!" I laughed

 "I'm just making sure that you're alright" he said adjusting my pillow

 "I'm okay. Now go and make me proud and do your show" I smiled

 "Alright, well we're going now. Cayden, if anything happens you get Autumn into Sammi's car and get ahold of someone, they'll alert us"

 Cayden shook his head "yes" and I watched my dad exit the bus. My dad is overreacting, I'll be fine. My doctor said I'm not due for another month.

 Ashley's POV

 We were playing a fantastic show! The crowd was awesome and the girls were screaming throwing their bras at me! Life is good!

 Andy was talking to the audience getting them pumped while we were tuning our instruments for 'Fallen Angels.' When one of the backstage crew members came out and got me.

 "Ashley, Autumn went into labor. They got her in Sammi's car and they're on their way to the hospital" he said

 "Really?!" I yelled over the roaring of the crowd. Oh man we gotta cut this concert short and get to the hospital! I ran over to Andy and told him what's going on.

 "Really??!!" he said with eyes wide open "okay well let me tell the fans and we'll get going. You go on ahead I'll catch up. *ahem* I'm sorry BVB Army, but the show has to end early tonight because Ashley's daughter is about to bring another Purdy into this Army!" he yelled.

 The fans cheered and some congratulated us as we ran backstage to get back on the bus. Once we did so we instructed our driver to step on it and get to the hospital. Quickly.

 Autumn's POV

 Ohh did I speak too soon when I said I wasn't due for another month! Sammi stopped the car and helped Cayden get me into a wheelchair while she looked for a parking spot.

 Cayden pushed me through the automatic doors and rolled me up to the front desk.

 "Excuse me ma'am, but my girlfriend has gone into labor and we need to get her upstairs!" he said. Just our luck we had one of those nurses who are nasty and all bitchy and just love to take their time!

 "Does she have her medical cards?" she asked rather rude. Cayden just looked at me which I told him "No!"

 "She doesn't have them with her, but you could you just please get her into a room?! She-"

 "I'm sorry, but we can't-"

 That's it! I stood up the best I could and leant over the desk breathing like I just ran a marathon.

 "Look! If I don't get a hospital room and the care I need! There's going to be a giant mess of labor and delivery all over this floor! Get me upstairs!!" I yelled at her which caused several people in the waiting area to stare.

 She sat there staring at me with a frightened look on her face and then picked up the phone.

 "Get Room 327 ready for labor and delivery" she looked at me and another nurse came over and took me upstairs.

 Several mintues later I was in one of those gowns and had two needles stuck in my arms and one in my back. Ughh! I just wish my dad was here!

 Someone knocked on the door and opened it and speak of the devil my dad walked in.

 "Hey, my baby girl. How you feeling?" he asked sitting beside me

 "Well, my reproductive system is going off the wall, umm I have three needles in my body two of them which are in my arms and one is in my spinal cord! Oh! And I'm about to give birth, so yeah I'm feeling super!" I said sarcastically.

 "I'm sorry Autumn" he stroked my hair back "well your mother went through the same thing when she was having you, so don't feel so bad hun. It'll be over and your little girl will be here" he kissed the top of my head.

 Just as he said that my doctor walked in, checked me in and told me in a few minutes my baby will be born. Cayden was handing me ice chips from a white styrofoam cup to keep my mouth moist and my mind off of things. But trust me it wasn't working!

 1 Hour Later

 I was laying in the hospital bed screaming and crying while I was literally breaking Cayden's hand.

 "Come on Autumn! You can do this! Just keep pushing! Come on babe!" Cayden encouraged me, but it just annoyed me to a boiling point.

 "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!!!!!" I screamed in agony while I sweat profusely. Cayden just shut his mouth and continued to hold my hand while I screamed like a banshee.

 3 Hours Later

 I was smiling at my little pink bundle of joy in my arms. My little girl was finally here.

 There was knocking at the door and my dad walked in with the rest of the guys. Along with Sammi as well.

 "Awee! She's so tiny, can I hold her?" asked Sammi

 "Yes" I replied smiling handing my baby to Sammi. I smiled as I watched Sammi and Jinxx coo over my daughter, it was a cute scene. "Hey little girl, its glad to finally meet you" she said 

 "Me next!" CC said extending his arms "hello little baby I'm your uncle CC. I'm gonna teach you a lot of things on the drums, especially pounding the shi-"

 "Stop right there Coma and let me hold her" said Jake "hey you, welcome to the world. Hope you become a great guitar player just like your mom. Then one day we can all shred on our guitars." he smiled and handed her to Jinxx.

 "Oh wow! She's beautiful Autumn. Looks just like you, can't wait to be a dad. Hey there, I'm your uncle Jinxx. Listen, me and your mom are super close and if you ever wanna talk I'm here for you" he smiled. Andy was next.

 "Well hello there lil Purdy. You got an amazing family here that's gonna support you and love you no matter what. I can already tell you're going to be a strong girl with a good attitude" he smiled and kissed her little head before giving her to my dad.

 He smiled and looked at her, you could definitely tell he was trying his hardest to hold the tears back. "Well there's my little Purdy girl, you look just like your mom. A beautiful gift, you're definitely a Purdy. I can tell you're gonna be a real heartbreaker" he giggled handing her to me.

 "Finally!" I laughed "you guys stopped passing her around like a hot potato."

 "I'll go get the butter and sour cream!" laughed CC which my dad glared at him.

 "So have you two decided on a name?" asked Jinxx

 "Well we both decided on Audrey Carmen Purdy" I smiled.

 My dad's brown eyes instantly lit up when he heard her first name was going to be my mother's. I smiled looking down at my daughter. She did look like me, but I did see glimpses of Cayden, my dad and my mother.

 Sixteen years old and I'm already a mother.

 Audrey's picture on right ------------------>>