The Purdy Princess: First Day of Touring Part 2

Autumns POV

 After playing Call of Duty for what seemed like eternity CC and I decided that it was a tie and we'd pick up on it tomorrow and the bus had reached its first destination for tour. Nevada. Until I heard the guys shouting "Oh yeahh! Vegas baby! and "Sin city!!" I started to panic as I was walking towards the front of the bus. We can't be in Vegas! Vegas is where the prostitution is legal and is like whoreville!! Tell me this can't be happening.

 "Well we don't hit the stage until 7:30. What should we do for the next few hours? asked Jake, they all shrugged their shoulders and said "I dunno"

 "Why don't we let Autumn decide" suggested my dad. Oh why leave it up to me Dad! Ahh! I'm not so good at deciding, well here it goes. "Let's walk around? Go shopping then eat?" I questioned nervously "Alright, sounds good to me" said Andy. The rest of the guys including my dad said "Yeah sure" and nodded in agreement.

 Okay so maybe I freaked out a little too much about being in Vegas. Its alright, its not so bad after all, I think the first night is headed in the right direction. The guys and I went shopping at some cool places, my dad and myself got matching shirts that said the old "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I looked at my phone seeing that it was only 6, I still have half an hour with them so we went to a small restaraunt and got something to eat.

 I was enjoying my time until our waitress came to the table which caused all the guys including my dad and except Jinxx to drool like dogs. She was blonde with a fake tan, fake boobs and teeth so white they could've blinded me.

 "So are we ready to order?" she asked in an annoying voice. The guys were so amazed by her chest they didn't respond, so me and Jinxx had to either nudge or kick them. Me? I made sure I gave my dad a good noticable kick in the leg which caused him to whince.

 Excellent.

 Ugghh! I wish we had a different waitress! She flirted with the guys and my dad who flirted back of course! And that blonde bimbo practically had those fake "fun bags" in my dad's face. Please shoot me.

 Just as we were finishing and Barbie came back with our check I noticed my dad slipped her a small piece of paper. It was his number, so typical. This pissed me off and I wanted to get out of here before I strangled the waitress and my dad.

 "Excuse me, but I'm gonna use the bathroom before we leave" I said getting up while biting my tongue as I walked into the ladies' room. I walked to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror taking in my features. "Just like my Dad" I said. His lips, nose, eyes, and hair. I splashed cold water on my face and examined myself again. "No! I'll never be that way!" I said drying my face and walked out catching up with the guys.

 "You alright Autumn?" asked a concerned Andy as we walked towards the bus

 "Yeah Andy I'm fine" I lied smiling

 "Because you looked angry back there and-"

 "I said I'm fine Andy!" I snapped walking onto the bus and into the bunk I shared with my dad. I never snapped like that at Andy or any of the guys, but I just wish my dad didn't act like this all the time, but I guess I can't change him.

 Autumn? Are you ready?" my dad asked drawing back the curtain

 "I'm not going"

 "What?! Why not?! Its first night! You always dress in your war paint and cheer us on!"

 "Well I'm not feeling it Dad"

 "Are you sick?" he asked feeling my head

 "No."

 "Maybe I shouldn't go? I think I should stay"

 "Dad, no! You need to perform, for your fans. I'll be fine by myself"

 "Okay then. Well just call me if something happens" he said sadly walking off the bus. I felt bad for not going because usually I'm amped up in war paint and cheering my dad on, but what happened at the restaraunt I didn't want to spoil the good time.