The Purdy Princess: Chapter 10- Gold Digger

Ever since my dad and that tramp, yes tramp because that's all she is on this bus! It's been a living nightmare. Whenever I need to talk to my dad he's never around because he's in the bed with her all the time! And Kassie is a total bitch to me and the guys. I just want to push her off this moving bus.

 The guys had to go off to do an interview and Trampzilla went with them(poor guys) so the bus was all mine. Hmm hmm what to do? I don't want to play X-box or eat so what else is there to do? My brain hatched an idea. Snoop!

 I walked into CC's bunk first, nothing out of the ordinary. Monster cans. Ohh CC. Jinxx had nothing and neither did Jake, Andy had a notebook of lyrics and my dad with the Hustlers. I noticed something that Kassie had. All brand new clothes, shoes, and every handbag you could think of! Here I moved a few bags over and found my dad's credit card!

 She's a theif!

 "Autumn! We're back!" I heard Andy yell. I didn't want to get caught with my dad's credit card so I shoved it in my pants pocket.

 "Hey guys" I said walking out calmly "how was the interview?"

 "Good, kind of boring. Made me hungry let's go eat" suggested CC

 Awesome place to tell my dad about his sweet Kassie. Yuck!

 Since we were still in Hollywood we went to a little restaurant on Sunset Blvd. nothing fancy, but hey at least we can eat!

 I usually sit next to my dad when we go out, but guess who had to come along and push me aside? Kassie aka Trampzilla. So I sat across from them and sat in between Andy and CC. I was uber pissed off.

 I looked into my pocket and saw the credit card was still in my pocket and right now couldn't be a much better timing. I smirked and placed the piece of plastic on the table.

 "Autumn, why do you have my credit card?" my dad asked

 "Actually! Kassie had your credit card dad!"

 "What?! I never had your card!" she defended herself

 "Then how do you explain all the clothes and shoes on the bus?"

 "Their my clothes from my house"

 "With price tags Kassie? They are new clothes!" I yelled getting pissed

 "Autumn! Kassie! Stop this right now!" my dad hollared

 "But dad I'm not lying Kassie had your credit card! There's brand new clothes in your bunk! I'm your daughter!"

 My dad just sat there and stared at me.

 "You're grounded. No phone, Internet, or shows you can stay on the bus when we go to perform." I got up from the table steaming.

 "I wish mom was alive! I'd rather live with her!" I walked outside and called the one person I knew cared.

 Cayden.

 "Hello?" he answered

 "C-Cayden I can't li-live with my dad no-no more!" I cried

 "What happened?"

 "My dad got this new girlfriend and she framed me for taking my dad's credit card when she took it! Cayden I want to die! I can't live like this no more" I said looking at a nearby bridge

 "Autumn! No! I don't care how far you are! I'm coming for you. You're still in Hollywood right? Then I'm going to catch a plane to California, don't worry Autumn I'm here for you!"

 I cried hearing his words and told him "okay."