The Purdy Princess: Chapter 18- Angels Do Exist

Ashleys POV

 I found the liquor store two hours ago and bought myself a bottle of whiskey and scotch. My baby is pregnant! She's only 16 and she's having a baby! What did I do to make her go from the sweet little eleven year old to the foul mouthed pregnant teen? Maybe this is my punishment, well cheers to that!

 I took a swig of whiskey from the bottle and that bottle quickly emptied sooner than I thought. Next thing I knew everything went black.

 Autumns POV

 I knew my dad ran out of the door when I told him the news, but where did he go?

 "He's not in the back behind the bus and his cellphone goes straight to voice mail" said Jinxx

 "That's it we're looking for him" said Andy grabbing his jacket

 "Then I'm going with you" I said putting on my Hello Kitty hoodie

 "No you're not, you're staying with me" Cayden said

 "Cayden, I have to, he's my dad. I already lost my mom, I'm not gonna lose my dad" I walked off and got into Sammi's car with the guys to look for my dad.

 "You guys keep your eyes open. Ash can be anywhere" said Jake

 "There he is! I see him!" shouted Jinxx. We pulled the car over to the curb and saw my dad passed out on the street. I jumped out of the car and ran over to him.

 "Dad?! Dad, come on wake up! Its me Autumn!" I yelled. No response. "Dad?!!!?"

 I heard Andy pull out his phone and call for an ambulance. I just sat there and held my dad's cold lifeless body. Please don't take him away from me! Please!

 Ashleys POV

 I heard the sound of beeping go throughout my ears and everything was pure white. Where am I? I thought

 "Hello?" I called. No one answered me "Hello?" I called again "is anyone here?"

 "I'm here" I heard. I turned around and saw Audrey standing there in a white flowing gown. Her dark brown hair was down and flowing and she looked so beautiful like I always remembered.

 "Audrey!" I ran over and held her close to me ''where am I?"

 "In heaven"

 "I-I'm dead?"

 "You're on the verge. Ashley, come with me" she took my hand and we were standing in the hospital hallway. I looked over and saw Autumn on the floor crying, Cayden and Sammi were holding her.

 "I didn't mean for this to happen. Why did I have to get p-pregnant!? I-I upset my-my dad!" she cried

 "Ashley, you need to stop this drinking! Autumn may be young, but she's carrying our grandchild! I'm going to watch over Autumn and take care of her baby. She wanted your support and you ran off and got drunk. Now you're almost dead! Stop the drinking Ashley, please! Now I'm going to send you back, help our daughter. I love you Ashley" she kissed me on the lips and everything vanished.

 "His vitals are going back up!" I heard

 "I love you too" I said.