introduction

NOTE: In this chapter, the word {DING} means that one of the host club member found out that you are a girl

"H-Haruhi? Haruhi Fujioka?!"

Her hair, her eyes, her most precious smile. It is her!

She stood up from her dark wooden chair, looking confused yet happy. "Y-Y/n...is it really you?!" You smile and runs towards her. "It is me, idiot! I've missed you so much!!"

She extends her arms letting me in and hugs her. I couldn't help but shed a tear. "I-it's been so..long..."

"Y/n, seriously, it such a surprise! How did you even know I went here and not back home?" Her eyes started to water. "Acting like an idiot huh? I know wherever you are, whenever you are. Cousins instinct remember?".

She laughs and I follow her laughter. Her smile reminds me of her mother. Her eyes, shining like the bright sun on a cloudy day. And her laughter, oh how I loved that precious laughter. It's like a classic song, played by the best piano artist in the world. I could never forget it.

"Uhm... Sorry to interrupt, but, who's this Haruhi?" Suddenly, a pair of ginger-haired twins appears behind her. I jump and accidentally lose my arm from her embrace.

"Oh, sorry guys. Let me introduce my cousin to you," Haruhi started.

"This is my cousin, Y/n Fuhioka." I smiled and bowed lightly. "Pleasure to meet you, Host club," I smirk.

"WHAT?! COUSIN?! YOU NEVER TOLD DADDY YOU HAD A COUSIN!" A blond boy appears in front of Haruhi and shook her shoulder while screaming uncontrollably in her face. "S-sorry Senpai, but you never asked anyway," She said as she scratches the back of her head. The boy seems to calm down.

"So, you're Haruhi's cousin? Nice to finally meet you, I'm Tamaki Suoh." He lends out his hand and I shook it. I took a glance at the man behind him. He was wearing glasses and he looked very serious. His hand was holding a black book and he seems to be writing in it.

The blond boy seems to continue talking about how Haruhi became a host but you didn't focus on him. You walk pass Tamaki and head closer to the boy with glasses. He looked up from his book and You finally saw his whole face. It seems familiar.

The boy opened his mouth and began to talk. "Ah, my apologies. My name is Kyoya Otori, the head of the Otori family business." You snapped your finger and smiled. "I knew it, you looked very familiar. My name is Y/n. The head of The Fuhioka Family business."

{DING}

You ended your sentence and extend your arm. He shook it as he closed his black textbook. "We have met before haven't we?" He questioned. "Yes, in fact, we have!" You let go of his hand and smiled.

As you glance over to the left, you could see a blond, small boy holding a bunny. And a tall, black-haired boy. "Excuse me Kyoya, we'll talk about the family business later" He nodded. "Of course."

You walk past Kyoya and head to the blond boy. Before you could react, the small boy ran into your direction and hugged you. "You're Haru- Chan Cousin right? I'm so happy to meet you! Wow, you look like Haru-chan Sooo much!" You fall back a little and hold the boy in your arms.

"Y-yes, I am her cousin. You must be the infamous combat champion, Mitsukuni Haninozuka- san right? I'm Y/n Fuhioka," He laughed and hugged his Bunny tighter. "No need to be formal Y/n- Chan! You can call me Hani- Senpai!" The smile on his face grew wider as I giggled, looking at how cute a 3rd year could get.

{DING}

You looked behind him to the tall, silent, black-haired boy. "And you must be Takashi Morinozuka, the cousin of Hani-Senpai. Nice to see you again Master Takashi." You bowed and smiled. He let out a small smile and hummed while he bowed after me.

{In this case, Mori already knew you were a girl}

You glance over to Hani- Senpai that seems to be confused. "Master? Takashi never told me he had a girl apprentice!" Mori-Senpai looked at Hani- Senpai and began to talk with his deep voice. "I didn't deem it necessary Mitsukuni, my apologies." He ended his sentence and looked at Hani-Senpai. "It's fine Takashi! Now I know you do! Still, it's cool you knew Y/n before most of us," He said with a small giggle and smiled.

"So are you really Haruhi's Cousin?" Suddenly the twins appeared in front of you again and you fell. You quickly got up and cleaned yourself. While you repair your tie, you cleared your throat and spoke. "Yes, I am. My name is Y/n Fuhioka. Nice to meet you, twins." you said with a smirk. While you're unaware, the twins list up with a slight blush before they brushed it off.

One of them moved back and the both of them sigh. "Well, might as well introduce our names." The both of them say at the same time.

"My name is Hikaru."
"And I'm Koaru."
"We are the Hitachiinn brothers!".

both introduce them self. You moved and smiled. "Nice to meet both of you. I have to say, people must confuse you two quite often right?" They both nodded with a straight face. "People confuse me with Haruhi when we were a child as well," I laugh and looked at Them again. The boys looked confused and leaned closer to my face. "Are you twins?"

(2021 notes: My god what the hell was I on while writing this..)

(2022 notes: i keep revisiting this fic everytime i get 100+ notifs from it and i regret every single day, honestly idk what i was on abt when i wrote this mf I AINT EVEN JAPANESE-ASIAN IM SOUTHEAST ON GOD. idk y'all treat this as a joke/crack fic, or nah, up to you, have fun tho. (take a shot everytime the word 'sigh' is written i bet you'd be dead after))