Day 3: Mad Tea Party

Once again, as the bell rang indicating its club activities, the Host club got busy once more. Today's theme was a tea party, but not just a normal fancy tea party, it's Alice In The Wonderland-themed. The movie just hit the theater in Japan and it seems to gain popularity quite fast, picking up on Tamaki where he just saw it, he decided it will be a good idea to do such a theme. Though, you'll have to agree.

"You must be Red Queen right Y/n- kun? Or in this case, a king." A student ask as she follows you around the field. Today seems to be a bright day also, so they decided to throw today's party outside. You kept your vision straight As you rearranged your suit and sat on one of the tables placed. "Yes I am princess. But you see, I don't quite like the color red," you spoke in a deep tone. The others crowded near you as they waited your answer. 

"And why is that Y/n- kun?" She asked once more. You looked down at her with sharp eyes as you took the time to shut your eyes and held your hand close to your chest. "Because it's not the color you prefer my princess. I know nothing of what you like, but I choose not to know. How selfish of me," As you finished, you opened your eyes to a screaming crowd of girls and others towards your rather doleful sentence.

You laughed silently as they began to die down the noise. You looked up towards Haruhi as she shook her head as she rests next to Tamaki. You shrugged and giggled only to be held up by one of the twins. "Come now Y/n, let's dance," You got off guard and just stood up following him. Hikaru took your hand and rest it on top of his left arm and the other took hold of his right. He slides his free left hand onto your waist as the classical piano music played by Tamaki airs through the wind.

You look up towards him as you felt a red burn on your cheeks. Your steps moved in sync to his as you felt his grip tighten onto your hand. You slightly looked at the squealing females behind you, catching gaze upon gaze of the two students dancing together. 

"Focus on me now Princess," He says. You turned back most immediately as you continued to dance with the older ginger. You felt his breath close and face inches away from yours as the both of you began to slow.

"My turn!" You heard a student spoke. Your grip was suddenly pulled away and now next to the younger twin, Koaru. He looked at you, smiling wildly as he turned towards Mori, operating behind the DJ booth. 

"Hit it Mori- Senpai!" *The music is the video up top* shouted as an up-beat song starts to play. He snapped his fingers towards the beat and continued to guide you over his rhythm. He mouthed 'follow me,' before he slides toward the right. You do as he did and soon enough you made a quite fun dance with the ginger. You both laugh and dance while others cheered and squealed at your performance. 

You smile even larger as you pulled the others in and they all soon enough, began to join. You saw Haruhi with Tamaki dancing happily and Kyoya even bobbing his head up and down towards the beat. You saw Hani that got picked up with Mori, both dancing and for once, Mori smiles. They all cheered and laughed, and so did you and the host club.

Time passed by, the students have left and now the host club are holding a meeting. Today's event was cut short due to the meeting, but it seems not to bother the customers, they all went home satisfied and even wanted to do more theme's outside. "Alright, let us discuss this month's financial issue," Kyoya spoke, readjusting his grim glasses. 

The others whined as he clears his throat. "And our next theme, i'll leave the math later." He says as the others cheered, even Tamaki. You sighed as you took the time to gaze to Haruhi, which she just shook her head over the club's response. "The month's theme has been doing profitably good. Once Y/n joined, our ratings had gone over the top, dashing off our last target," He smiled at you, in which you just shrug. 

"Our new issue 'The more the merrier' had been purchased over a thousand copies, in which they still demand more. Y/n's photo magazine has been doing well in the market as well, making that into our second most wanted copy." He flips trough the pages as your eyes widen.

"I'm sorry, photo magazine?" You asked the club curious in what they mean by that. Haruhi patted your back as she whispers in what the meaning behind it. You gasped and shoot a death glare towards Kyoya. 

"Where did you find these pictures Kyoya?" You asked, cracking your knuckles. He threw a smirk towards you and slid the magazine across the table. "Well, take a look." He spoke before you reached for the magazine, but the twins got them first. They flipped a few pages, making you gasped and reached even more for the thin magazine they're holding. 

"Wow Y/n, even your magazine seems to have quite the interesting photos." They smirked. You could feel steam coming out of you as you snatched away the photo filled magazine. "And you two twins, Y/n's magazine has been on top now, which means your 'Brotherly love' issue needs a little improvement." They both just shook their shoulders in unison and slouched back into their seats. "Why can't we just have a collab magazine with Y/n?" They asked.

Kyoya shot up and the room grew silent. He opened his book and began to write. "Good idea." He spoke before making you furious red and shot a death glare towards both of them. They both just looked at each other and a smirk grew across their lips. They leaned more into the table and had a quite unidentified glare towards you. 

"That means we get to do those poses too right?" They asked, making you realize which photo they meant. You furiously shook your head as your cheeks redden as they both chuckled and sat back onto their chairs. 

The meeting has passed, the club has been closed and now the whole team is walking down the staircase, chattering here and there as you laughed with the twins and Haruhi of what event happened today. We waited outside for our ride's to arrive and soon enough, the karate master's bounces off early and left the others. Then, Kyoya's ride came and he left us with a soft 'Good Bye' and a wave, before disappearing into his Limo. 

Tamaki then left with a kiss on Haruhi's cheeks and a wave towards us, not forgetting the farewell dramatic line's of  his. Haruhi had to excuse herself early as she walked home despite your offer for a ride. She spoke about her father, before knowing Ranka, he's probably already home waiting for his darling daughter. 

Your left with the twins. The lobby was silent, the sunset began to approach as the skies turned a golden shade. Then, a Limo pulled up, following with another one. The back one was yours, knowing your signature sticker, you smiled as the twins got into theirs. 

"Hey Y/n," They both spoke in unison. "We had fun today, thanks." They exclaims yet again in unison before disappearing into their ride. As you Limo pulled down, you opened the door yourself and sat quietly in the back. You threw your bag across the lounge before pulling out a can of soda from the bucket of ice. 

"Miss, are you feeling alright?" Alfred, your diver spoke in his British accent. You looked up and just sigh, moving your gaze towards the window, gazing upon the wide field heading towards your house. "What is this burning feeling, Alfred?" You asked hopelessly as you took a sip from the cold canned beverage. "The feeling that appears when a certain person appears? The feeling where you just want to blow up when they tease you, compliment you, and just purely speaks to you," You spoke once more before receiving a worried glare from Alfred.

"May i suggest an answer Miss?"He asked politely, focusing on the opened road. "You may." You answered. "Could it be, love Miss?"

(2021 Note: lmao your dad is batman haha (jk jk))