Day- 1 in the host club

"Alright then, let's get you ready," Tamaki said flicking his fingers up in the air. He pointed at you and loudly commands, "Hikaru, Koaru! Change their style as if they were a host club already!". They both nodded and replied. 

"Aye aye, boss!" With that said, the twins lightly picked you up. "Gah- hey wait!" You said in confusion. "Relax, this is just a small makeover." With that ending, you knew something bad is going to happen to you.

They dragged you out of the room and into a changing area.

They put you down in one of the stalls and ran off, searching for the host club uniform that would fit your body. One minute later, and they come back with a uniform in their hand.

'Heck, that's fast..' In your inner thoughts, you said.

They both showed you the blue uniform and said, "Now, put this on Y/n!" Commanding you to try the outfit on, you quickly took it off their hands and closed the stall's giant curtains.

Taking off your jacket, you grabbed the under-shirt of the uniform and start to put it on. As you were putting it around your head, the curtains suddenly opened a little, showing both Hikaru and Kaoru's heads. You looked back in shock as they start to talk. " Hey, Y/n, You forgot your tie..." 

Both of the twin's eyes widen, as they saw your body. Even though you were already putting on the shirt, it didn't change the fact that they walked in a girl, mid- naked.

{DING}

Face turning red as a tomato full growth, both of them slowly rewind their move and appear back outside the curtains. Then suddenly, a snicker and a door opening are heard outside the area. You hurry and finish changing to your uniform to see what's going on outside.

Opening the curtains slowly, revealing your new style to the boys waiting outside. Looking up from your uniform, noticing all of the members were already inside the changing area. Looking down to your shoes up to your head, all of them smiled happily.

"Welcome to the host club, Y/n Fuhioka." Tamaki lent a hand to welcome you, as you shake it with a smile on your face.

'well, this is going to be fun.'