Day 4: Home Visit pt.2

The Limo pulled up in front of your rather gigantic lobby of a house as your maids opened the door to head inside. 

"Welcome back Miss. Y/n," They greeted and you simply nodded. The hosts follow behind, most of them shocked and amused. Your maids gladly took care of their light luggage and set it aside as most of them glace across your large first floor. 

"Wow Y/n, thought your house will be the same as Haruhi's." The twins wandering across the room. You shortly shrugged as you made small talk with your cousin. "it's been a while huh?" You asked your smiling far-sister. "Yeah, last time I visited was five years ago." The both of you shared a laugh. Small things like these always make the two of the H. Families smile.

You walked towards the flight of stairs as the whole gang followed. "Well, how about I give you guys a tour?" You suggest as they all nodded without hesitation. You smiled towards yourself as you stroll around. First the dining room then the game room, continuing towards the private library then to your music room. After those, you showed them your room of pets, mostly snakes and some lion Cubs. 

"Your allowed to have a lion?" Hani chirps as he hugged one of the shorter Cubs, you smiling lightly at your upperclassmen. "My father works at a wildlife park beside his normal business, he usually brings back one of them every year." You giggled as one of your favorites purred across your legs. "Haruhi loves lions too, so I figured keeping them will keep Haruhi's love for me." You smiled as Haruhi picked up one and began to stroke it softly, the Cub purring in towards Haruhi's touch. Tamaki grew red, not because of shame, but because of the cuteness, Haruhi was radiating. 

"I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE LIONS IN THE WORLD JUST FOR YOU HARUHI!" The drama king shouts making the Cubs retreat into their dens. You sigh as Haruhi growls at her boyfriend. Your eyes then darted towards the twins. 

Red. Blushing. They're blushing. 'wonder why'. You thought as the club and you continued the tour. You walked past your room and the bathroom, going to the top to reveal the ginormous pool sitting widely with palm trees decorating the surroundings.

The boys jogged around the pool, amazed at the scenery. "I must say Y/n, I'm impressed." Kyoya complemented as you shrugged and sat on one of the lounge seats. "Let's all go swimming!" Hani jumps in the pool only to be picked up by Mori, holding his feet above the ground. The group cheered as they turned towards the changing room and got into their trousers, school trousers that are. 

"Is that okay?" You asked abruptly before gaining a laugh from Kyoya, closely standing next to you. "Yes, of course, they have many pairs of the same uniform they wear every day. " He sat at the bench next to you as Haruhi joins in the seat. "You're not going?" You asked your cousin only for her to sigh. 

"I'll just stay here, don't worry." You laugh as you pulled her hand and shoving into the changing room, handing her your bathing suit and you got into yours.

After you got out followed by Haruhi in your bathing suit, you stretched a bit before jumping into the pool. "Come on Haruhi!" You exclaim before swimming far into the pool. She joined you after and soon, the club, including Kyoya, enjoyed the scenery of the pool and the pool itself. You did swim races with Mori and a diving competition with Tamaki, and even took out your collection of water guns to play with the twins, Haruhi and Hani. 

While enjoying the stay and visit in your house, you can't leave the feeling of being stared at. It wasn't Kyoya, no, he was just taking notes of the other club members and casually checks his phone once in a while. It was the gingers, you aren't mistaken. They kept an eye on you, your body perfectly paired with the dark red swimsuit you were wearing. It doesn't seem weird to you, you just enjoyed yourself before you caught the twin's eye sometimes. You would laugh before continuing the fun.

Once the sun seems to set slowly, the club cleaned themselves and headed home. Mori had a meeting with his karate headmaster and so did Hani, the twins had to meet their ancestors, and Tamaki had a photoshoot of who-knows-what, while Kyoya simply stated he was bored and had to go home. You bid your goodbyes as Haruhi stays, mostly because of you begging for her to have a sleepover and you will inform her father. The club heads downstairs with you waving them as they got inside their limousines and head's home. 

"Don't worry Y/n, you're safe from him." The twins suddenly whisper as they pointed towards Kyoya. You smiled softly at them and gave them both a short peck on the cheek. "Thank you." You spoke before their flustered faces got into their limousine, stumbling in some steps. You got ready for dinner with your cousin and ended the day with a nice goodnight chat and sleep with your now close cousin.

(2022 note: this is just me projecting cuz i want a lion as a pet. now i got a cockatoo which is just same minus the fluffy mane. also by this point i kinda lost interest in writing the fic cuz i was getting into marvel lmao)