"OUT!"

As you exit the bathroom, you realize that you have left your luggage in your new class. You ran past the twins and the group as fast as you can. "Hey! Where are you going Y/n?" Tamaki asks as you ran past. "Retrieving my luggage!" You answer and continue running. As you ran down the hallway, you stopped as you looked outside the wide window displayed next to me. Your book, money, and bag are out floating in the middle of the school's pond. Your eyes widen as you rush down the hallway even faster.

As you reached the pond, you quickly took off your shoes and pulled up your dark blue slacks. Your feet soaked in the pond's shallow water as you search and collect your soaked belonging. Your purple bag, your book, and your pencil case have been retrieved but your wallet is still missing. You looked behind you as you hear water splashing. The ginger-haired twins appeared, looking for your belonging as well. You stood up straight as you started to ask the twins. 

"What are you two doing here?" You ask in confusion. "Looking for your stuff," They replied shortly. You turned around and crossed your arm. "You don't have to. I can search it myself." The twins stayed quiet as they kept searching in the clear liquid.

"Found it!" Kaoru yelp as he sprung out of the pond. After at least 5 minutes passed, you both exit the shallow like pond and back to dry land. You retrieve my wallet only to find soaked money and your wet credit card. You sigh and stuffed the small package into your pants as you head towards the hallways. The twins follow behind and they kept watch on you, giving your body a small shiver down the spine.

"Could you both stop staring at me?" You ask almost lifting your tone. Both of them stop dead on their tracks and looked at each other. Then back to you, with a very concerned look they ask. "Who did this? Is it her?" You groan and looked down once that sentence is clear.

'It was her' replying in your head.

You looked away from the twins and sigh roughly, you turned your head up to face the twins equally. "No, it was not," You replied short. The boys nodded and quickly ran back to the music room leaving you behind their tracks. Your eyes widen as you realize what they are going to do.

'no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!' You screamed internally and ran as fast as you could to reach the clubs' area. Before you could even see both of the twins ran past you, they both are already gone by dust. You huffed and ran once again to the host club's dormitory. As you reach the hallways, you could see the door to the music room. You reach for the handle to find, not only the twin, but the whole members of the host club, and the girl.

You look beyond the room to find Tamaki and the girl, both face to face. Mori senpai and Hani senpai behind her with both arms crossed. Everyone suddenly turned to face you. You jumped a little as you awkwardly walk closer to the group. Haruhi came running towards you and wrap her arms around you, engaging in a very tight hug. She releases gently and stared at you with pitiful eyes. 

"I'm sorry this happened to you." She spoke as she turned back, giving you a full view of who the culprit is. You sighed down while closing in on Tamaki. He looked at you with both anger and pity in his eyes. He turned back to the girl and she jumped.

"I didn't expect this kind of attitude from a lady like you. I see, you must be another friend of the girl who bothered Haruhi. Well, even the most beautiful roses have flaws, right," He stopped, taking a moment.

"But I can't accept your flaws, especially when those harm others! So never ever dare to come near Y/N, Let alone bother her. I shall banish you from this club and now, you can never come to this specific room ever again!"

As Tamaki finished his sentence, the twins picked the girl up and shove her out of the room. You sigh at the scenery and looked down, hiding your face in your uniform. You could feel the twins closing in on you and looked up. The both of them standing right in front of you gave you chills down your spine as they both looked down at you in pity. "You should have told us you were bothered. Don't feel like it's a burden if we know," They both said in unison.

You got dragged into a tight hug by both of them and you couldn't help but sob. You haven't had such caring friends in ages. Living in a castle and not having anyone to talk to, sure have made their way into your head. You hugged back and they tighten the grip.

"Ahem, she's my cousin guys," You hear Haruhi's voice in the distance and jump open the hug, separating the twins and you. You could feel your cheeks heating up as they became plum. Hani- senpai suddenly appears in front of you giving you one big surprise attack.

"Hey guys look, Y/N- chan is blushing!" You turned to cover your cheeks and looked away. "Wha- no I'm not!" They all followed you and opened your hands to reveal the red face of yours. 

"Aha! Your right, oh how cute~" Tamaki began to ramble. You could hear the twins and Haruhi laughing behind you and decided to turn back and face them. "Stop laughing!" You demanded, making the girl and the Ginger haired twin laugh harder.

"Wow, first love huh?"

(2022 note: y'all having fun so far? i know i am. fun fact; i wrote this part while i was watching black butler and thought 'hey Seb sounds awfully familiar to Kyoya')