'Its her'

As Kyoya turns on the classical music, the door was wide open for the students to come in and meet the host club, and of course their new member, you.

In a blink of an eye, the empty music room that was in silence suddenly turns into a crowded, yet lively place. The room was filled with chattering students, here and there. Every member of the host club has sat at their own tables with their own flocks of students.

You stand there, frozen. Looking around at how lively the club can get is very terrifying, yet amazingly fast. You stood there next to Kyoya that is currently taking notes of the activity. Glaring at Kyoya's cold shoulder, you opened your mouth to ask. "Uhm... Kyoya, how come you don't have a student that requested you?". He looks up from his black book of who-knows-what and turned to look at your e/c eyes.

He rearranges his glasses and started to speak. "Well, you see Y/n, I'm the minister of finance here, so I don't really associate with the girls in the host club. I'm more interested in how my kids can raise money on their own." You nodded in understanding and looked around once more. Then saw a girl, with blonde, straight, long hair. With a snob look in her eye.

"Oh look, you already got a request there." Kyoya pointed at the girl. You tidy your uniform a bit, then looked at Kyoya once more. "Should I go greet her?" You asked. Kyoya nodded, then gave a small smirk. You sighed and walked, boldly to her, like how a mature male would perambulate.

Finally reaching the table, you smile softly at the female presence in front of you. The girl glares at you, with her golden sharp eye. Judging you from top to bottom. "Nice to meet you, young lady." You said. Luckily, your voice was almost as low as Tamaki's voice, so any girl can be convinced that you are a guy. She smiled at you, still with her blank, unimpressed face. "Why hello, new host club member." She said, crossing her arm. You sat across her, as she sips her tea. She puts the cup down and started to speak.

"Hm.. you're just like Haruhi, but more... pathetic. First, listen here low life, I don't want you to come even near Tamaki. And secondly, don't even consider being the star in this club." She said, with her snobby-like face. You sigh in defeat and looked up at her. 

"So.. you knew huh. You knew I'm a girl." The girl smirks and sips her tea again. You continue to speak, regardless of her unimpressed face. "Look, I don't even want to get close to that drama queen, and I don't really care about being a star in this club. So please don't bother me, " She puts the cup down and looked at you again. 

"Ahaha! There is no way I'm going to stop bothering a low life. It's funny you see, plus, I will keep you away from Tamaki, no matter what." You sigh once again. You drank your tea a bit and spoke for the last time. "Fine, bother me, see if I care," I said my last line and looked her dead in the eyes. She smirked then leave the table, and me alone, thinking of what could happen if I had said something else.