Day 4: Home visit

Today was a quiet day. Some of the students in your class went abroad and left the rest at school. Haruhi and the twins are in class like usual, but it feels lonesome while much of the class is gone. You decided to walk to the club early. Knowing there will only be Kyoya there, you decided to pick a book as time proceeds to move. As you arrived, the glasses male is already sitting on the other end of his table casually working on his laptop. 

"Y/n, You're early," You shrug as you pulled a seat. "The others were taking too long," You answered as you flip through the pages of your thick book. He nodded and goes straight to his bright screen, focussing on his work. The room grew silent, the soft howls of wind accompany both of you as it became more at ease.

You lifted your vision from your pages and gaze upon the wide window. The cherry blossoms might be blooming early, as it's only the 15th of March. "How is it here?" Kyoya's deep voice cracks the serenity of your mind. You lightly laugh and got back to your book. 

"It's nice," You spoke. He looked up from his screen and readjusted his lenses before shutting off his gadget. He closed the screen and got up, making you jump as the chair creaks from the friction of the floor meeting its legs. 

"Would you like to explain?" He asked, taking a seat next to you. You rolled your eyes as you closed your book down and set it on the table. "Well, the guys in here are nice. I met a lot of new people because of this club. We eat a lot of sweets here, and most of the students here are very welcoming," You smiled as he nodded. You decided to open your book once more, creating silence.

"You know," Kyoya's voice echo's through the empty room. "There's much more experience than your examples," His voice husked and his body leaned closer to yours. Before you knew it, he was standing on top of you as he leaned towards the chair, trapping you between his arms. "We can see those services now, or," He purred into your ear as your eyes shut close. 

"We can go a little private-" "HELLO EVERYONE!" A squeaky voice interrupted Kyoya as he ran back to his seat. Your breath was rushed as you turned back to find the others entering the room, the gingers in front. You sat back into your seat as you covered your mouth and glared the glasses eye before he gave you a short wink and smirk. Your eyes widen as you gasped lightly under your clasped hands. 'You prick.' Was the only word that came across your mind.

(2021 Note: why did I write kyoya so weird?? bruh)

You watch as the others sat in their seats, Your cousin next to you. Usually, the twins sat next to you, but you watch as they bolted to Kyoya. Knowing what might they do to him, you jolt up only to find them rather talking normally to the senior. The conversation took some time as the others already took their seats. 

"What's going on?" Haruhi asked as she pointed at the twins. You shrugged and lifted your shoulders, not knowing the specific answer. They finally wrapped up the conversation, ending it on a handshake between the three of them. The twins skipped through the other seats and sat next to you, them oddly smiling and chuckling. You drew a glare at them both before returning to Tamaki, who is about to open the meeting.

The drama king of the club stood up and sigh deeply as the others look taken back, even you. "As you may know, The school is currently on an annual vacation day, and sadly many of our beautiful princesses went abroad," He exclaims wiping an obviously fake tear from his socket. 

"And, the worst part is, all clubs are on hold until all of the students have returned! We are nothing now!" The blond weeps in despair while you and Haruhi shared a smile, having the same thought. 

"Not to break it to you senpai, but isn't it rather nice like this?" Your cousin suggests as you giggled. "She's not wrong. I've only been here for some days but I guess it does get tiresome," Tamaki gave a shot of glare to both of you as he came back to his normally dramatic self. "But what now? Share an idea for all of us to enjoy!" He shouts once more making him look yet more dramatic.

You crunch your brows as you try to think of a group activity The room grew silent as others think, accompanied by Tamaki and Hani senpai's soft weeps. You had an idea, but only a fool would want that to happen to said person. Then, the Hitachiin brother jolted up in unison. 

"How about a visit to Y/N house?" They exclaim. Your eyes widen and a quick 'No' escaped your mouth. "Why not? We've already seen Haruhi's house," Hikaru spoke. "It's not much of a difference to your, right?" Kaoru continues. You shrug and decided to follow along, only to find the blond scolding the gingers. 

"You're not supposed to say that to a commoner! You'll hurt her feeling!" You shrug once again. Haruhi sighs and glares at you, only for a while as she leaves a short smile for you to enjoy.

The others seem to nod as well, even the quiet Mori agrees to join as long as there's Hani. The club then chatted a bit about the event, before Haruhi lifted her shoulders not knowing what they're talking about. "We have come to a conclusion!" Yet again, the hyper drama king shouts making you and your bloodline jump. "You will escort us to your home after school!" They all cheered as Haruhi patted your back, you sigh. 

"Just make sure your parents know alright." You cleared as all of them nods. "Hey wait, today the teachers will hold a meeting, that means we're going home early!" They cheered even louder, and assure you were, this day won't go too bad. You decided to gave a call to your home to prepare it. The line rang, until your usual soft voice answers.

"Hello? Irene, please tidy the house."
"Will we be having guest's miss?"
"Yes, and please prepare some snacks as well,"
"Right away miss,"
"Thank you, goodbye,"
"farewell miss."

The line then stops as you released a giggle. This will be fun. You thought.