explanation

As they guide you to a blue and gold sofa, you kept thinking...

'Why did the host club didn't know Haruhi has a cousin, I'm sure I knew Kyoya before them all and... Surely Kyoya told them about me right..? '

As you sat down, you cleaned your suit a little. You looked up and all of the host clubs suddenly surrounds you and looking at you like you're something interesting.

You cleared your throat and spoke. "Uhm... How come you guys don't know Haruhi has a cousin? I'm sure Kyoya told you about me, right? " They all narrow their eyes at the raven-haired and Kyoya laugh, acting innocent.

"Well, they never ask you know," You smiled and giggled. You looked up once again, and one of the boys asks. "So, are you really Haruhi's cousin? " Tamaki asked. You sigh once again and pointed toward Haruhi. She looked at you then turn to the others. You opened your mouth and began to talk.

"Do I look any different from Haruhi? Sure I have different eye colors since she has Brown eyes and I have e/c, but we're practically the same." You said, ending your sentence. Before you could say anything else, the twins suddenly asked a question.

They both said in unison.

"What brings you to the host club, Y/n?"

They asked. You smirked and giggled a little, then answering the question. "I came here because I heard that Haruhi got a scholarship and went to Ouran High. I was coming over to Japan at the time, so I decided to visit her. I haven't seen her for 9 years you know. Knowing more information from my business friend, Kyoya, I went ahead and bought a house here for me to stay in."

The boys all nodded and talked to themselves a little. You took the opportunity to open your textbook and pencil out. They talked for at least 10 minutes so you decided to draw the most memorable member of the host club.

For some reason, you only got the image of Hikaru and Koaru in my mind. They were smiling happily with each other. You felt a pinch of pink on your cheeks but decided to brush it off. You didn't think much, so you drew them on your textbook right when you could see the eyes of both of them.

After several minutes, they all have decided something and all eyes turned to you. You closed your book and paid attention to the blond boy who is about to speak. "We have come to a conclusion!" He said with one arm pointing upwards. "We decided that since you are here and will be staying, we shall recruit you as a new member of the host club!" Your eyes widen as you hear the last words he spoke.

"I'm sorry, what?" You said in shock. "Yes! We are needing a new host club member so why don't you join?" Tamaki replied. You raised your brows and laugh a little. You stopped and continue talking. "But what should I be? I mean, what type am I?" Tamaki smiled and pointed towards you.

"You! Could be, the gentle type! The type in which you are sometimes cold but could bond with the princesses quite well," Kyoya nodded and added. "Also, you could raise more funds for the host club that we are needing. " He said as he straightens his glasses.

You raised a brow once again and said, "Really? Alright then..." You put my textbook on the table and stood. " I shall be the new member of the host club!" All of the members smiled, and even Mori- Senpai the usual cold guy,  had a curve on his lips, a smile that is.