'Its her' pt. 2

You sigh as you sat up from your chair. You walked across the room to enter the female bathroom quickly. Out of nowhere, the ginger twin appeared in front of you. Both of them had curiosity inside of their eyes, so you decided to ask them first before they start, just to cut the tense short.

"What's wrong Hikaru? Koaru?" With a small smile, you ask both of the twin nicely. They looked at each other still curious then suddenly turns back to glare at you.

"You don't know do you?" They said in unison while holding their chin upwards. You crunched your eyebrows together then replied. "About what? Reminder; I'm a new student here," You said. Hikaru quickly comes closer to your ear then quietly whispers. "She's the top female student here. She doesn't tolerate with new students that come to the host club you know, even if it's a boy." Hikaru said ending his sentence.

He backed off of you then looked directly into his brother's eye. They turned back to face you and once again move an inch forward. "Did she hurt you?" They spoke in sync. You tilted your head with a questioning impression. The thought of her endangering you never crossed your mind. 

"Well, no. I-I mean, she's just a normal girl right?" You question back. The twins moved back again then sigh. "Yeah, what were we thinking? She's just a normal girl!" Kaoru exclaims towards his brother. "Huh, yeah. Uhm, sorry to worry you Y/n." Hikaru apologises. You nodded and continue to walk pass the twin and into the female bathroom.

As you reach one of the stalls, you closed the stall door the sat on the closed toiled cover. You sigh then roll your fringe back to its place as it slips down your forehead. you looked up toward the white ceiling. You thought of the girl you met just a few minutes ago, filling your head with thoughts that never have appeared. 'How could she harm me?' You ask yourself.

You shook your head to dismember the thoughts and continue to stare in silence. Suddenly you hear the bathroom door opening. "Y/n, are you in here?" You hear the voice of a girl. Haruhi must have come in, you thought. "Ah- yeah, I'm here." You quickly replied to her question. 

Not wanting her to worry. You sat up from the toilet cover and came outside the stall. Seeing Haruhi outside with a very concerned, yet, vague look, scares you. "Uhm.. what's wrong Haruhi?" You ask once again. She sighed then rest her hand on top of your shoulders. You were a little bit taller than her, but its weird how she's older than you by a month. She then looked up to you with her flawless, Brown and hazel eyes, then spoke with her soft voice. "Stay. Safe." She said, then turns back and walked out of the bathroom. You're left by her, now with more thoughts forming inside of your vivid mind.