Phase 1: The observation

Let's say your aesthetic is ⬆⬆

TAMAKI'S POV

it's a Saturday today and school is off. We now decide it's a good chance for us to follow the girls in their days out of school. Maybe look into what Y/n fancy and others, to perfect the date soon to come for both the twins and her.

We met up in the Mitsukuni build since it's the closest to the nearest Mall. Took their Limo and straight to the shopping center. We figured that since Y/n is here, Haruhi would be dragged into a much higher Mall than her usual commoner center. And how our suspicion is very correct. As we parked the Limo and got out, we all found the girls walking in with the occasional denial of Haruhi saying she's not 'supposed to be here.' and all.

We followed the girls inside, of course, all of us hiding behind the other items and Mall facility that are scattered around the place. We spotted a white Polaroid hung around Y/n's neck, complimenting her outfit. We saw them took pictures with it as well, and occasionally blowing on the picture so it would appear faster. The results, as we see from our far view, are pretty good.

After about 20 minutes, we found the girls at a small book shop. The shop is far from the other high-class shops and it is also pretty small. The shop had books displayed outside in big stacks. We thought the girls would pass, but they went inside anyway. Both of the twins are in shock and decided to follow inside as well. We all hid behind the stacks of books and kept eyeing them.

Ten minutes passed and we found them in front of the cashier with their books. Haruhi bought an adventure book while Y/n had three horror books in hand. They hand them over to the old lady that works there. We almost exited the store to wait for the girls outside when we saw them gave more money than what they should have paid and said that the old lady could keep the change.

After that we went ahead and followed them towards a cafe where they rested for about an hour and a half, reading their new books. Between that time, we noted everything they spoke about and bought. We even took pictures to make sure they were the same as noted. After they rested, they head home as we are assuming. But before they left, they passed a suit and dresses shop where Y/n tugged Haruhi inside.

They turned and looked at many clothes. Haruhi tried on a white short dress which made me melt in awe. We saw her tried a white flower crown that was on display, which made me love her cute self even more. I turned back and saw the twins starring down Y/n where she tried on a dark red suit with tails on the back. She laughed and bowed down as if a prince would and hold her hand out for Haruhi. They had a small laugh that made both me and the gingers blush.

They bought the clothes and headed out, Y/n limo already awaits her and Haruhi outside. They went inside and we quickly followed behind with our vehicle. While they were going home, they stopped by a nearby flower shop and bought quite different flowers. Haruhi went ahead and bought red and blue tulips, while Y/n picked some white and pastel pink roses. They smiled and finally headed home, we ending our scouting session and stayed at Hani Senpai's house.

Our discussion went for hours. Kyoya occasionally added some details in while the twins pick what they think Y/n would fancy. I helped the twins pick the decor while Hani and Mori worked on the music and mood. All night we spent preparing for the confession. It might only be a confession of simple love, but to us the host club, there is no such thing as normality. There's only 'being extra on every occasion'.