Phase 3: initiation [END]

READER POV

The day started like any other day. You had class in the morning, then break, then class again for an hour, lunch, and last club activity.

As the day go by, you haven't seen the twins almost for the whole day. Haruhi was in class as per usual, but Hikaru and Kaoru have been missing since the second class. As you walk your way to the club with your cousin following, you can't help but ask the question you've been pent up.

"Haru, where are the twins?" She glanced, then continued to walk. You let out a huff as she kept her pace and ignored the question. A moment of dreaded silence was shared before Haruhi decided to break it. "Well, they might be gone to prepare something," she started.

Your eyes darted towards the brunette and quick pace in front of her. "What?! You know?" You shook her shoulders, her expression still. She lets out a snicker before passing you and continued to walk. You huffed once more before catching her pace.

"Okay Haruhi, I know I said 'never spoil anything for me' when we were five, but you have to tell me!" Your plead keeps getting louder. She keeps a smirk on her face before we finally arrive in front of the gigantic snow–white door. "You'll see." She smiled lastly before rose petals flew out of the room.

You darted your gaze into the room and held your breath in shock. You saw petals of roses flowing trough the air, in contrast, the corners of the once dull pillars of the room decorated by pictures of the hosts, most of them candid photos of you and the twins. Your eyes quickly went to the middle where both Hikaru and Kaoru, complete with velvet red suits, stands in elegance.

Blush started creeping to your cheeks as you froze in awe. The twins opens their eyes as they slyly walks towards you, roses in their hand. They slowly bow, a smirk easily spotted on their lips. "My lady." Their voice as soft as silk. Your felt Hikaru slither behind you and Kaoru extend his hand. "Shall we dance?" The smile.

You took his hand as Hikaru lightly press a hand on your hips. Their steps guides you as if wind and you found yourself in the middle of the room. Hikaru slid pass you and now, both of twins are softly smiling in front of you, elegant piano melody following by. Their gaze as if a protective shield around you, working together to protect their knight. You sigh in content and leans into the the pace as they now hug you from both behind and front. You felt safe and secure, as if the universe were only meant for this moment. You savor every second of it.

Time stops. Suddenly, the twins let's go of their grip and moves to the front, you open your eyes to see the gingers with their roses, extended to you. The petals of roses flew once more as the blush crept back.

"Dear Y/n, you were never the princess we needed to protect. You were the knight we would be fighting with. You are the most beautiful fighter we've ever seen Y/n. With this, will you be our beautiful girlfriend?"

The tilt on their head as they offer you their rose sent you over the moon. You claps your hands together as to contain your happiness. The piano melody suddenly stops as they awaits your answer.

You spontaneously nods.

"Yes, of course I'll be your girlfriend idiots," A gigantic smile could be seen spread on your lips. You took their roses as they widen their eyes in happiness. Without a second to spare, both of their hands quickly wraps around you as you are pulled into a tight hug. The gingers buries their faces in the crook of your neck, no doubt hiding their tomato red faces. A giant smile could also be felt by you from the twins.

"We've never cared for anyone besides us before Haruhi came, but now that you're here," They pulled back, only to stare deep into your e/c eyes. "We would care most about you, our knight." They pulled in once more, you wrapping your arms around them as well.

A loud cheer and laughter could be heard from around the room. You assume most of the school or even all of the school were invited into this confession, and your not bothered the slightest bit. You knew the twins would want to flaunt you to everyone in every second, and being with them certainly will be a interesting relationship. They pulled back and rested their foreheads to you, feeling the warmth of each other's breath. The three of your share a loving laugh as the day goes on.

In the end, you did became the Hitachiin twins girlfriend.