The plan

TAMAKI POV

Another beautiful day began and It was already in time for the gates of our club to open. The school time has ended, and it's time to tend my little castle, Knights, princess, and my queen. 

Oh, I can't forget the Jokers, and by Jokers I mean the Hitachiin twins. I sat down near the entrance as usual once I've Finished cleaning ALL of the tables the princesses will be seated. I prefer to do it myself, seeing how sometimes the workers would miss the littlest spot.

The doors opened to reveal the twins, Mori, Hani, and Kyoya coming into the room. "Salutations my fellow club members!" I raised my voice as usual, and got an abnormal feedback from the twins.

"Hey boss, how do we get the girl we like?" They suddenly asked as they seemed to be down and slumped into their seats. I felt taken back and quickly think. "How do we know she likes us?" They continued. "How do we plan the perfect date?" They slumped even more. "How do we even get near her, when all we do is tease her?" The sigh in union and closed their eyes, seemingly to admit defeat. I really am baffled by the situation. 

The only time the twins are interested in a girl was when they were elementary students, well, that's what they told me. I was pretty sure they could be gay, not that it's a bad thing.

I hummed to myself to really grip what they were asking. My mind found nothing to be a fitting answer, making me and both my mind boil. "Mommy! How do I process all of this??" Now I'm the one who is simply whining and wanting a direct answer. Kyoya straighten his glasses and glared down to the twins. 

(2021 Note: Tamaki lowkey has a mommy kink ngl lmao)

"Seems like they like someone in particular, and seems like it would be student in our club." He ended and took down his notes. "There are currently two females in our club. One, is of course Haruhi, but Haruhi is already accompanied by you." I nodded, then turn to think once again.

To me, other than Haruhi, the last female in our club would be... Y/n!!

I gasped in shock, that seemed to get the others attention. "No way! The twins..." I stopped, them to quickly jolted up. 

"Are in love with Y/n?!" I shouted, them wanting to shut my mouth dropped to the ground. Honey began giggling as well a smirk appeared on Kyoya's lips. 

"Isn't that adorable!" Hani continued and laugh, Mori smiled and Kyoya patted my shoulder. "We should really help them." He stated, looking down at the flustered twins, both red hot and covering their faces.

Seems like the club has to be on hold for some days, just to help the twins plan their first ever confession. The girls must not know as well, or else the surprise would be nothing. "Mori- senpai! Put on the 'on hold' sign!" He nodded and hung the sign outside of the club's doors, informing the students that the club would be on hold. 

"It's ashame you know, we can't really do clubs activities in some weeks." Kyoya huffed as he took his pen and noted something on his book.

I sigh as well, but, as a father of two devil child's, I must help them get their love. From this day froward, we will be helping the Hitachin twins.

KYOYA POV

I hope the girls won't notice