Twenty Terrific Teams

Rhydon: Hello, and welcome. I'm standing here on one of the lovely islands of
Poke-Pelago just off the coast of Alola. There are a lot of places to explore here in the Pokémon World but there is now even more to discover. With the human world now available for exploration things are bound to get interesting. Intrigued? Good. Because the first episode of The Rhydonculous Race starts now! (Grins and winks at the camera)

(Theme song)

Rhydon: As I mentioned just before, I am here on an island of poke-pellago. And it is owned by-

Raichu: (butts in) Hey everyone! It's me Raichu! Who else would you have thought?

Rhydon: That's right, my good friend Raichu is allowing us to use his island for the first challenge. Thanks for that man.

Raichu: No prob dude. (They fist bump)

Rhydon: Okay but seriously, I have to explain the rules now. (Raichu leaves) So the rules are simple. Twenty teams of two will be arriving here any minute to embark on their trip around the world. Once here, the race will begin and they will have to race to this (motions to a big ticket dispenser that looks like Rhydon) This is a Rhydon Box. Tap the top of it to receive your tip. Your tips lead you through the race. So after teams follow the tips and complete the challenges they will reach a golden carpet which we call the chill zone. This is basically a checkpoint for the race. So, be the last team here and (makes a crackling noise) you are out of the race. So enough explaining aside because it looks like the boats with our competitors are arriving. Let's go meet them.

(On the dock of Total Drama Pokémon island)

Rhydon: Perfect timing because our first boat is here. (A boat arrives) Meet our first team, Squirtle and Bulbasaur, the Lifelong Friends.

Squirtle: Um, who are you talking to?

Bulbasaur: The camera and everyone at home! We've been on Total Drama Pokémon twice, don't you know this?

Squirtle: Ha! You know me better than that. (They both laugh)

Rhydon: Glad to have you two here. You can use the dual confessional and then wait over by the starting line.

Bulbasaur: Thanks. (He and Squirtle leave)

Rhydon: Hmmm. What nice boys.

(Team Confessional)
Squirtle: I may have just come off of winning Total Drama Pokémon Regional Tour but I don't need a break. I'm on fire and ready to go! Woo whooo!

Bulbasaur: Yeah! This is gonna be great. Nobody is closer than the two of us. We are gonna win this together! (They high five)
(End)

Rhydon: And here comes team number two. Machoke and Weavile, the Athletes.

Weavile: Team number two? Sorry to correct you but Machoke and I are champion athletes.

Rhydon: Err, um, right. Sorry about that.

(Team Confessional)
Weavile: Yes that's right, I am that Weavile. The very one who is a champion runner.

Machoke: And I'm the super strong Machoke that's a champion weightlifter. Want me to flex for all you at home?

Weavile: I'm sure nobody wants to see that. (Machoke narrows his eyes) But yeah, this race should be a snap and I for one am looking forward to the million dollar prize.
(End)