Making Eachother Jealous

*~ Your P.O.V~*
It's 4th year here at Hogwarts. I'm a Slytherin and I guess you could say I'm well liked. Ok who am I kidding the Slytherins love me. I'm what they call, the Slytherin Princess. I have a badass attitude and I'm pretty hot according to the guys. So yeah, my life was going great you know the whole getting good grades, having boys chasing after me, and of course hating Potter,but let's not talk about him. Yea everything was going great until this one thing called feelings decided to ruin my life!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was in Potions Class and I couldnt keep my eyes off a specific Slytherin. His bleach blond hair, his blue-grey eyes, and his smirk. I swear its I'm like in a trance. Well WAS in a trance that is until Draco's girlfriend Pansy, my "best friend", snapped me out of it. Pansy was a bitch and everyone knew it. She was only my friend because at times she wasn't that bad, but most of the time I wanted to slit her throat. I wanted to slit her throat even more now because she was Draco's new girlfriend. But anyways back to reality,
"Y/N!" Pansy whisper-yelled,"What are you doing staring at my Dracipoo?!?"
I just rolled my eyes and continued writing down notes.
"Hello, I'm talking to you!" She said
"Well I'm not talking to you and I wasn't staring at Malfoy. Now shut up before you land us a detention!" I snapped back. With that she huffed and turned back around to take her notes.
~~~Dinner Time~~~
I sat down in between Blaise and Crabbe. Across from us was Pansy and Draco.
"So how was class today baby?" Pansy asked in her annoying voice.
"It was alright I guess." Answered Draco.
I decided to ignore them and talk to Blaise. Before we knew it they were making out. Like right in front of us, when we where EATING! Ugh it was so gross and I couldn't take it,
"Hey, fuckers do you mind not trying to make me throw up while in eating?K thanks." I said glaring at them.
Draco pulled away smirking and said
"Aww come on y/l/n don't be so jealous."
"Aww come on Malfoy do be so stupid." I snapped back mocking him.
"Come on Pansy, let's go." Said Draco and got up and left with Pansy following behind him like a damn lost puppy. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew I somewhat liked him. He knew because my dumbass told Blaise (we're really good friends) and Draco overheard.
~~~Common Room~~~
I walked out of my room to the common room because Blaise,Crabbe,Goyel, Pansy, and Draco decided to hang out. Once again Pansy and Draco were all over each other. Blaise saw me roll my eyes at them and called me over away from them. I got up and walked away with him.
"What?" I asked
"Well I see the way you look at them and to be honest I somewhat think Draco likes you back..."
"Don't get my hopes up Blaise" I said
"Ok well I was thinking what if you make him jealous? I mean just the way you dress gets guys looking at you, just like make out with someone in front of him or something.."
"That's a great idea Blaise!"I say "I will kiss you in front of Draco!" I say getting an idea.
"Ok yea you can use me" he said catching on.
"Ok just remember this means nothing between us ok?" I tell him
"Got it"he answered and we walked back to the common room. By this time Crabbe and Goyle where gone so it was just Pansy and Draco.
Ok this was it, time to make Draco jealous. Here goes nothing.
Draco and Pansy were making out.
Blaise sat down and I sat down next to him. We exchanged looks and leaned forward. We kissed I obviously didn't feel a connection but whatever, I deepened the kiss and put my hands on his chest. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me on his lap. I straddled him and we kissed until we need to break for air. I broke apart and looked at each other and smiled.
"What the actual Fuck?!?" Draco basically yelled at us.
"What's wrong Draco?" I asked teasingly.
"What do you mean what's wrong why are you guys making out!?" He snapped at me
"Dray why do you care it's not like you like her or anything. Besides I'm way better than her."
"Honestly Pansy just shut up. Your not better. And I'm done with your slutty ass." He said to her
"What the fuck are you saying Draco?!" She screeched
"I said we're done and you," he said pointing at me," you come with me."
He stood up and pulled me to his room by my wrist.
"Woah woah what's up with you" I said
"what's going on? are you and Blaise actually together?" He asked
I said nothing while looking at the ground.
"Y/l/n, answer me" he said sternly. His eyes searching for mine.
"Fine, no we're not together. I don't like Blaise, I like you Draco! I did it to make you jealous. You're always making out with pansy in front of me and it's gross" I say
"Y/N you didn't have to do all that. You could have just told me" He said chuckling
"You're a prick you know, obviously i couldn't 'just tell you'" I say
"Well the whole reason I was making out with Pansy was to make you jealous, so that you'd tell me you liked me... but you wouldn't do it and I was stuck with pugface longer than i wanted to"
"Welll then fine, I like you" I say annoyed
"Ok fine, I like you too" he says with the same energy
"Fine"
"Fine"
"Fine"
"ok so let me take you out on a date" he says keeping the same attitude
"fine, pick me up at 7 tomorrow" I say the same, walking away

A/N: Well there's my first one. Hope you like it. Comment vote and request.

-K 🐍💚