Best Seat pt.2 (smut)

A/N: This is my first smut EVER so sorry if it sucks.

Draco got up and carried me to his room. I was nervous, I wasn't a virgin and Draco wasn't either but still.
Draco started to kiss me as he carried me to his room.
After walking up the stairs Draco opened a door and walked inside.
When he got inside he threw me on the bed and locked to door.
He muttered a silencing spell and turned to me.
I don't know what it was about him but he made me forget everything, I couldn't talk, I couldn't move, he had me in a trance.
"Strip for me." He spoke again with a smirk on his face.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Strip." He said again, "now." He added seeing as I didn't get up.
I got the memo on where this was going and like before, there was no use in fighting it.
I got up and took off my robes, then my shirt, then my skirt. I was left in my underwear.
Draco let out a sigh of satisfaction and walked towards me.
He kissed me again. My hands wrapped around his neck. His hands where running up and down my thighs.
He asked for an entrence with his tongue but I didn't let him in.
He tried again this time bitting my bottom lip.
I didn't let him in again, he teased me, now it was my turn.
He tried once again this time he squeezed my ass.
"I won't let you in till you do what I did." I said gesturing to the fact he was still fully clothed.
"Fine, just for you." He said and started to strip.
Once we where both naked me laid me on the bed and whispered in my ear, "I gonna make you so happy baby"He said looking into my e/c eyes.
I look into his beautiful blue/grey eyes.
He slid his hand down to my heat and began to rub
As I moan he abruptly inserted two fingers and began to move at a faster pace
He curled his fingers hitting my spot
"Fuck Draco do that again" I moan out
he does and he goes faster as my legs begin to shake
"Draco please.... I need you"
And with that he thrusted into me. I moaned and he let me get used to his size before thrusting harder into me.
his pale hands on my waist to hold me in place as he thrusted in and out
"Mmm, Draco!" I moaned
"Yes y/n  say my name." He moaned back.
He continued going faster and faster
"Draco... please" I moan begging for release
"Let it out love" he whispers in my ear as he leans down to kiss my neck
With a few more thrusts and moans we both came together.

"you have no idea how bad I've wanted to do that." He says into my neck.
"me too" I respond out of breath as he gets off of me
He lays next to me and I turn to cuddle into his chest and eventually we fell asleep
happy in each other's arms.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! Sorry it took long to post this, I was just nervous because this is my first one. Sorry if it sucks. Anyways comment, vote, and request please. It means a lot! :)
-K 🐍💚