In my Arms (Request and Sad)

Request by: @rose_in_ashes
I tried my best but I changed a few  things to fit the story better.
I hope you like it!
Also I love reading your comments so please comment and can you guys do me a favor?
Got to my last A/N titled "I'm back" and let me know what other books you want or if you want me to do any of the ones I wrote down.
Thank you my loves!

Draco's P.O.V.

" I love her.
I'll always love her.
Y/N Y/L/N
The love of my life
That's who she was
That's who she'll always be.
And to everyone here,
She fought for you...
She died for you, for Hogwarts.
Our home.
And she's not the only one.
We lost a lot of people in this war,
But her death will always hurt me the most
Remember her
Always. "
After my speech everyone clapped. Like it was something to clap about. I get it though you clap after everyone's speech. the speech they make about the ones they lost. The ones who were lost in battle of Hogwarts.
I lost her.
The love of my fucking life
The one who finally made me happy
The only one who ever cared about me
I lost her.
I love her.

-Earlier-

Your POV
"I love you Draco. No matter what happens I will always love you." I said
"I love you too Y/N. I always will." Draco said looking lovingly into my eyes.
"Now come on, we have to fight for Hogwarts." I said pulling my wand out.
Little did I know it was going to be the last time.
We fought and fought and fought.
We were tired, but we weren't giving up.
Spells were shot everywhere.
Draco got shot by a spell on his arm but it wasn't bad.
"Luna!" I yelled as a Deatheater was running towards her.
"Stay here love. I'll go help her." Draco said pulling out his wand and leaving. 
Oh if only I knew.
If only I knew what was about to happen I would have went with him or yelled "No Draco don't leave me!"  But Im a wizard. I can't tell the future.
And it broke my heart, having to leave the love of my life.
"Ok" I whispered as Draco left to help Luna.
"Okay...." I whispered to myself as I got ready to fight.
Then..
Right as I was about to cast a spell something shot me from behind.
"Curcio!"
The pain shot through me.
Then I felt it. The cuts the where cutting deep into my skin. My arms,my legs, my stomach, and everywhere else.
I fell, I dropped to the ground. I couldn't take it the pain was too much. I turned around to see the Deatheater
"You deserve to die. You're a Slytherin! Draco's girlfriend, you should both die for not following the dark lord, but I'll start with you." He grinned.
"No! Don't hurt him! Kill me do whatever you want to me but don't hurt him please!" I cried.
"As you wish." The Deatheater spit at me then shot another spell at me.
One that would slowly kill me.
I felt it.
The spell flowing through my body.
Killing me.
I screamed for Draco for Hermione for anyone to help me, but no one came.
Right as I felt myself taking my lasts breaths, my eyes slowing closing I saw him.
He looked like an angel
Draco
My sweet Draco
"Y-Y/N? Baby? Baby are you ok? What's wrong? Talk to me please! Love what's wrong!" He yelled as he cradled my head in his lap while crying. No, not crying, sobbing.
"Y/N please you-you can't leave me. I need you. Please." He whispered holding my face and hands.
"I-I'm sorry Draco. I can't. I love you. I will always love you. Remember that. Remember that you're an amazing person. Ok? I love you Draco." I whispered back.
"Y/N.... I.. I love you too." He whispered back kissing me softly yet passionately.
Like it was the last time because... well because it was.
Like he was remembering all those nights in his room, or the cuddles in the library.
He was saying goodbye, but so was I.
And it hurt me as much as it hurt him.
He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine crying softly.
Then it all went black my soul left my body
I had died in Draco's arms while he cried silently on me wishing that I had never left. But I did.
"D-Draco?" Hermione asked.
Draco set me down and got up and yelled "Who did this?! Who took her away from me! I'll kill you I swear!"
"Draco no. She wouldn't want that." Hermione and my best friend from Slytherin said.
"I know." Draco whispered with his head hug low, going back to hug my lifeless body.
"I'll always love you Y/N. I promise."

A/N: I hope you liked it. I'm soooo sorry I took so long.
I'm working on all the other request but don't be afraid to leave one!

Comment, Request, Vote and follow please.
See ya later my little witches and wizards

-K 🐍💚