Clothes•fuffy

I was lying in Draco's bed under the silky green sheets. I had spent the night cuddling with him. He loved cuddling, even though he'd never admit it to anyone but me.
"Hey babe have you seen my gray Slytherin sweatshirt?" Draco asked me looking through his closet and his clothes on the floor.
"Ummmm no." I said pulling the sheets up to cover my torso. Of course I had seen the sweater, I was wearing it. I had it on with short black shorts. I didn't tell Draco I had it on because I knew he'd want it back. And also we had only been dating for a few months, I didn't want it to be weird but I loved his sweater.
"Princess? Are you wearing my sweater?" He asked coming closer to me
Shit I blew it.
"uhhhh yea" I said
"Aww  that's cute." He said smiling
"Really? Your not like mad?" I asked unsure.
He got back into the bed with me.
"Why would I be mad?" He asked hugging me, but raising an eyebrow in confusion.
"I don't know I mean we've only been dating for 2 months I thought you'd think it was weird." I said avoiding his eyes.
"No please don't do that again, don't be self conscious. You can't do anything to make me not like you. I promise." He said hugging me tighter.
You see a was a pretty self conscious y/h and he kinda saved me I guess. He saw me and he saw something no one else saw. He made me believe in myself and have confidence. That's one of the reasons I fell for him.
"Ok I won't, I promise." I say hugging him back.
"Good, and you should wear my clothes more often you look good." He smirked at me.
"Whatever." I mumbled into his chest and we both fell back to sleep.

Authors note: Sorry if that was bad but I hope you enjoyed it!
-K🐍💚