What's Got You Down? *request* *smut*

OH MY GOSH- I'm sooooooooooo sorry. I've literally been gone for like a year.. I was just in a really bad place mentally and I wasn't motivated to write at all. *trigger warning I guess* Basically.... i had been depressed for a while and i was cutting and it got to a point where i tried to commit suicide but i made it, I'm still alive and I'm getting help and i really did miss you all. So I'm sorry I've been gone for like a year but i really needed to get help and now IM BACKKKKK! and I'm doing better so get ready for some oneshots!!!  Anyways that's enough about me and why i was gone... READ THE END FOR UPDATES ON REQUESTS..... I'm working on the request that you guys left in the last "A/N" that I published ..............here's the story! <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall on my way to potions class when I realize I forgot my books in my room.
As I walk back I hear giggling coming from the slytherine common room. I walk in and see pansy with her group of friends or how I see them,her followers
I walk into my room and grab my books without even acknowledging Parkison
As I walk out I crash into Draco, my best friend
"Hey Draco. I thought you were already in potions?" I asked looking up at him since he was somewhat taller.
"O-oh yea I'm not feeling too well. I'm just gonna skip today." He answered back
"Oh ok then..um well feel better I'll check on you later and um be careful Pansy is in the common room when she sees you she'll be all over you." I laughed at the last part
"Yea" Draco chuckled. "I'll see you later"
********
I was at dinner at the great hall and I still hadn't seen Draco.
Suddenly I see Pansy walk in with her friends and they're giggling more then I've ever heard them and they're whispering but I brush it off and continue eating because I was very hungry.
A while after I see Draco walk in with a smile on his face.
He walks over to me and starts eating "weren't you ill?" I asked him
His smile somewhat fades "oh yea well I feel better" he says brushing me off
***
I  was sitting in class the next day when Pansy comes up to me and says "Looks like Draco really doesn't like you after all huh?"
"What are you talking about Parkison?" I answer
"Oh save it y/n everyone knows about your pathetic crush on Draco. But he obviously doesn't like you back." She snickered
"H-how do you know that?" I stuttered
"Well he obviously doesn't like you because he slept with me, not you, and he loved it." She grinned at me.
My heart, it was ripped out at crushed right in front of me.
Yes it was true I was hopelessly in love with my best friend, but I was clear he didn't feel the same way.
"Leave me alone Pansy" I said dropping my head trying to hide the tears.
"Aww not so bad after all huh y/l/n? Let it sink in, Draco slept with me not you and he loves me not you." She said and walked away
Leaving me there, a broken hearted mess.
******
"Y/n ...... y/n wait up." Draco called after me
"What Malfloy? What do you want?" I snapped back.
"Woah what's got you down y/n?" He asked stopping me and putting his hands on my shoulders
I shoved him off and kept waking but he caught up to me and forced me to stop walking and look at him.
"Come on Y/N, what's wrong?"
"You. I mean what the fuck Draco, isn't it obviously that I love you and what do you do? Lie to me and say you're sick then go and screw Parkison?!" I yell
At this point I was mad and frustrated
not even sad anymore, just angry
"Alright I'm sorry I didn't know you felt like that and she was just a quick fuck." He answered
"Besides I'm sure you're a better fuck" he said stepping closer to me and pushing me up against the wall.
Right as he was about to kiss me I whispered into his lips "is that all I am? Am I gonna be a quick fuck too?"
"No, of course not." he said holding my face.
"it doesn't change the fact that you went with her" I said leaning away "I'm so sorry Y/N, she happened to be there. I really do want you. I swear she didn't mean shit" he said leaning into kiss me.

Our lips met and sparks flew. It soon got heated and Draco pushed me up against a wall
his hands moved from my waist to my ass and he gave it a light squeeze motioning me to jump. I did and when it did he took us into his room.
Once we were in his room he pushed me down on his bed and climbed on top of me he kept kissing me and my hands found a way around his neck. His hands where running up and down my thighs and his kiss got rougher
He asked for an enterance with his tongue but I didn't let him in.
He growled and tried again this time bitting my bottom lip.
I didn't let him in again, and in return I bit his lip so hard I drew a tiny bit of blood but that only turned him on more
He tried once again this time he squeezed my ass.this time I let him in and I arched my back which allowed me to feel his hardening member. I gripped his shirt signaling that I wanted it off.
We soon both had our clothes off and he slid his member in me. I was a moaning mess and he continued to go faster and whispered how much he loved me.
A while after Draco continued to  pound into me we both came.
"I'm sorry love."
"I know" I say falling asleep on his chest

A/N:  IF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN ME A REQUEST I PROBABLY LOST IT BY THIS POINT AND IM SO SORRY SO IF YOU DO STILL WANT ME TO DO IT OR YOU HAVE A NEW ONE DM ME OR LEAVE IT RIGHT HERE PLEASE!!!!!!
Comment, Request, Vote and follow please.
See ya later my little witches and wizards

-K 🐍💚