Reading in the Common Room•fluffy

It was Christmas break here at Hogwarts and you were in the Slytherin common room. The fire was crackling and you were sitting on a little couch by the fire reading you favorite book (____).
People really didn't understand how a Slytherin girl like yourself could enjoy reading so much but they never questioned it. They new that if they messed with you Draco would have something to say, and so would you. You see Draco was a very over protective boyfriend, but whatever it's fine because you both loved each other, although sometimes he would get annoying. Like right now....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*Your POV*

"Y/nnnnnnn!" He whined
"Hmm?" I asked not looking up from my book.
"Y/nnnnnn.."he whined again
"Yes?" I said again not looking up from my book.
" Y/n,love, I'm bored you've been reading this whole time and you haven't even looked at me." He complained
"I know baby but I have to finish this book only a few more chapters" I answered finally looking up at him.
"Hmph." He said pouting.
Merlin, he was so cute when he pouted and whined. It was like a childish baby Draco.
"Love I only need 394 more pages." I said looking at my book.
"No!" Draco pouted and took my book out of my hands and placed it in the coffee table.
"Draco what are you doing?" I asked confused.
"I'm taking your book so you can stop reading and cuddle with me." He said cocky-like.
"But Draco-"
"Nope I don't wanna hear it. Come here." He said sitting on the bigger couch with his arms open ready for me to cuddle him.
There was honestly no point in trying to resist so I got up and wrapped myself in his arms.
"Isn't this better?" He asked cooingly.
"Hmm I guess." I giggled
It was better. Nothing was better than being held in him loving strong and protective arms.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too, love." I whispered back.
And just like that we feel asleep in each other's loving arms.