Chapter Twelve

Vic's POV

I laid on Kellin's lap, trying not to start laughing at Mike screaming at Tony. Ever since Justin and Jaime suggested that we all have a game night each week, we had all gotten into countless arguments.  I never thought this was a good idea but it was hilarious. Especially when seeing Mike and Tony scream in each others faces about something as dumb as cheating at hungry hungry hippo.

I didn't even know how you could cheat at this game. But according to Mike, Tony had cheated and he wanted him to admit it.

"I didn't cheat!" Tony shouted.

"You fucking tilted the board so you'd get more of the damn balls you fucking cheat!" Mike shouted angrily.

"No I didn't asswipe!"

"Oh my god, guys, it's just a game," Kellin groaned, throwing his head back.

"It's not just a game when people are cheating!" 

"No one is cheating, he just got more of the little marbles than you did," Jack argued. It was currently Jack, Justin, Kellin, Tony, Mike, Jaime and I all sitting around Kellin and Justin's living room drinking and playing games and eating pizza. It was fun even if one of us always seemed to be pouting because it was an odd number of us here.  We wanted to play team games but Mike would pout because one team would end up with three people.   And according to him, that just simply wasn't fair. I just wished Alan was here, I'd been inviting him to the games for a few weeks now and even so much as gave him Kellin's address in case he changed his mind.  I wished he'd come here because he needed to get out of the house more. He needed to learn how to relax.  And I think this would help him.

"How about we play Life?" Justin suggested.

"Don't we play that game every day?" I asked. 

"Shut up," Jaime muttered, throwing an empty beer can at me while Mike and Tony continued bickering.

"They're so annoying." I said looking up at my boyfriend.

"I know, but they're our friends," he laughed and leaned down, giving me a kiss.

I went to respond but there was a knock on the door. I'm surprised anyone could hear it since it was so loud in the room.

"Come in!" Justin shouted.

No one came into the but the knocking went on one more time and then once again to make it three sets of three knocks.

"Alan, you can come in!" Kellin yelled.

The door opened and Alan peeked inside and stepped inside.

"Hey Al," I said with a grin as he walked over slowly.

"Uh hi." 

"Come on, we were just about to start playing life," Kellin said with a smile and grabbed a beer.

"No the fuck we aren't. We have enough for teams!" Mike exclaimed.

"What game then?" I asked him.

"Pictionary. Or um Balderdash?  Or jenga!"

"Pictionary." Jaime shouted.

"Okay, teams then? Who's on what team?" Tony asked.

"I call Justin." Mike said.

"Justin, Mike, Tony, Jack then me, Vic, Jaime and Alan? How's that?" Kellin asked, pushing me off of his lap.

"Sounds good to me." I said scowling at Kellin.

"Don't you give me that look you wretch," he said, flicking my nose.

"That's rude."

"You're rude," he informed me. "Now Jaime go get the pictionary stuff."