Confession

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Hi there, my name is Huang Zhi Yang. I am in high school 3rd year final semester. Which mean after my high school exam, I am officially a university student. Today, is a very important day to me.

I have decided to confess to the guy that I have like since my 1st year of high school. His name is Yi Yang Qian Xi. He is smart, handsome and popular since day one in school. He doesn't seems to talk much but he had a good character. We are studying in the same class as well.

At first I see him as my enemy, as he is always number 1 in the form and I am always number 2. But then I fall for him after he help me to get rid of those people that bully me.

Yes, I had been bullied since middle school. Why? Because I don't have confident in myself, I don't like to dress up like other girls. All I am interested in is studying.

As they say I am a nerd. And nerd normally get bully by popular students. That's how the rules get by. But I change myself since I fall for him. I learn to dress up, I learn make up, I learn about fashion.

I even join the school debate to boost my confidents. In no time, I have turn from a nerd to one of the most popular students in school. Okay, enough with myself blabbering about the past.

Today I come early to the school and wait at the school gate for him. When I see him walking over I immediately pass the letter to him with my head down.

Me: Please take this letter.

Nobody say a thing, I stare up to see him in his usual expressionless face and walk pass me. Then he stop beside me and whisper "I don't want" to me. I am shocked, when I regain myself I quickly run to the toilet to hide.

Oh my gosh, I have been rejected in front of the whole school. I will be the laughing stock for the whole semester! When I walk in the classroom, all my classmate whisper around. Ugh, I hate myself why do I have to confess during the day!

Everywhere I walk a lot of people point at me and talk behind me. But thanks god, it only last for 2 day as a new news pop out after that. After heartbroken for a week, I decided to let it be the pass and forget about my feeling for him.

Since high school and university exam is around the corner, I work hard to get to the university and course I wanted. After all the exam and hard work I put in, I am finally graduating.

On my graduating day, after the ceremony I look for Qian Xi and ask to take a picture with him for memory purpose. But as expected, he rejected me. After getting rejected, I walk around the school aimlessly trying to reminisce all that had happen in this 3 years.

I take out a box and open to have a look at the inside content. After that I look for a tree and start to dig a hole and place the box inside. Then I yell to my heart content.

Me: Bye bye Clover High, bye bye Yi Yang Qian Xi! I will find a better guy than you in university!