You are not a girl

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Our first assignment had been pass down by the lecturer, but the hard part is to find a partner to do it together. The lecturer ask us to submit the name after class today and the assignment is due this Friday.

Ugh, is the lecturer trying to kill me? Today is already Wednesday!

Me: Zhi Ying, want to partner with me?

Zhi Ying: Sorry, Xiao Yang... Xiao Kai just ask me and I already agree to it.

Me: Okay.. Zhi Xi? How about you?

Zhi Xi: Sorry, you are 1 minute slower. Yuan just ask me.

Me: Okay... Let me try asking others...

Zhi Xi: Er, Xiao Yang don't bother asking the others they won't agree to it.

Me: Why?

Zhi Xi: *show me her phone*

I take a look at her phone and she is log on to the school forum. I read the forum title "Are they dating?" I scrolled down to read it and there I see a picture of Qian Xi carrying me on his back.

Me: What! We are not!

Zhi Ying: Shh... even you deny it but no people will listen okay.

Zhi Xi: So you know why now? The guys won't agree to it because they are scare of Qian Xi and the girls won't agree because they hate you for taking Qian Xi.

Me: Arrr, why does this had to happen to me!

Zhi Ying: Calm down, Xiao Yang.

Zhi Xi: Yeah, why not you ask Qian Xi to be your partner. Yuan just told me he still looking for one.

Me: I don't want to... Can I exchange with you both?

Zhi Ying: You have to ask Xiao Kai and Yuan if you want to exchange.

At last, I decided to ask Qian Xi to be my assignment partner.

Me: Er, Qian Xi do you want to partner together for the assignment?

Qian Xi: *sigh* Do I have a choice now? You are the only one without partner...

Me: No people ask you?

Qian Xi: All the girls ask me but I rejected them.

Me: Why?

Qian Xi: Because they tend to be noisy...

Me: What about me? I am a girl too you know.

Qian Xi: No, to me you are not even a girl.

Me: I am a girl okay!

He ignore me after that! Why do I fall for him during high school and fall for him over and over again now! Why!? He is so mean to me! Ugh, I hate him!

For the whole school term I am stuck with Qian Xi as my assignment partner as none of the girls wanted to partner with me and none of the guys dare to partner with me...

After class we all went back to the house. At night, I stay in my room to research on the assignment given while Zhi Ying, Zhi Xi, Xiao Kai and Yuan conquer the living and dining room for research. When I am busy doing research suddenly my phone vibrate.

I turn to look and my phone and to my surprise it is from Qian Xi.

Qian Xi: Hey, come over to my room now.

Me: Why?

Qian Xi: Assignment.

I let out a sigh and pack my laptop and books and when to his room. I knocked on his door and he let me in. This is my first time entering his room and his room is so tidy. While I admiring his room he cleared his throat and I get back to what my purpose is coming in to his room.

Me: Er, what do you want me to do?

He assign pass some task for me to research and type the report as well. On and off we will discuss on our point of view as well and do correction on the report. To be honest, partnering with him really does feel good.