We will be mistaken..

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

It had been a week since I last see Qian Xi. Then I receive a message from Xiao Han informing me that we are going to have a reunion party. I agree to it immediately as I know I will be able to see Qian Xi there too.

The night before the reunion party, I am both excited and nervous. I try to sleep early but I can't. At last after few hours I fall asleep and when I wake up the next day I realize I am already late for the reunion. I rush to prepare myself and when to the venue.

When I reach there I was greeted by Xiao Han and she break the news to me that she is dating Ceng Xi. She got to know that both I and Qian Xi is now studying and staying together as well. So being the big mouth as always she had to inform the whole class.

I take this chance to slip away and walk around the school aimlessly. It's been few month since I graduated. Unexpected to me, I walk back to the tree where I bury my stuff. Out of curiosity I dug out the box I bury and open the box.

But instead of the black cover book, there is a note inside. I open it up and read it:

"I'm taking your book! As if you will be able to forget him!"

At that moment I blush so hard, as true enough I really can't forget Qian Xi but who the heck take my book away.

Me: I am so going to kill that person who took my book away!

And I stomp away, taking the box with me. I went back to the venue and Qian Xi saw me.

Qian Xi: Why are you so grumpy?

Me: I bury something in the school, but some bastard had to dug it out and take my thing!

Qian Xi: What did you bury? It is expensive?

Me: *blush* Er, nothing important.

Qian Xi: So it's ok for you to lose it?

Me: *blush* No! But now it's lost already I have no choice...

Qian Xi: Serve you right! Who ask you to bury thing in school.

Me: Hey, I'm the victim here okay...

Qian Xi: Okay Okay, come 哥哥 treat you ice-cream.

Me: I want expensive ice-cream!

Qian Xi: Okay, okay

After the reunion, we did not contact each other at all. I have been staying in house for almost 2 weeks now. Since I have agree to go back on Christmas I decided I should be back few days early before Christmas to decorate the house.

I told my mum about it and she did ask me stay but I inform her I had already promise my friend so she got no choice but to let me go. I reach Beijing on 22nd, after that I went out to buy decoration for the house.

By myself I decorated the whole house. Then on 23rd, Qian Xi come back as well. When he reach he is amazed by what I had done. That night I receive message from the twins.

Zhi Ying: Sorry Xiao Yang, our plan change. We will only be back in Beijing on 25th night.

Zhi Xi: Yeah, we will go over to Chong Qing to surprise the boys as our parent will be there working.

Me: I see, no worry.

Zhi Ying: Have you gone back to Beijing already?

Me: Yeah...

Zhi Xi: Are you alone there?

Me: No, Qian Xi is back here as well.

Zhi Ying: At least I won't be worry about you being in Beijing alone.

Zhi Xi: Yeah, sorry Xiao Yang. See you on Christmas Day~

After the message I went over to Qian Xi room and inform him about it. He did look a bit grumpy about it but since the twins are the one who change the plan he can't do anything at all.

Qian Xi: What are you doing tomorrow?

Me: Nothing, since they are not coming back...

Qian Xi: Want to celebrate together?

Me: Celebrate together?

Qian Xi: Yeah, since both of us have nothing to do right.

Me: All right, so what are we going to do tomorrow?

Qian Xi: I'll tell you tomorrow. Get ready by 10AM okay?

Me: Okay.

I went back to my room after that, thinking what should wear tomorrow. I'm going on a date with him! What should I wear tomorrow?? The next day I woke up early to match my outfit.

Finally after few hours of matching I decided on a red sweater with a black ripped jeans. For jacket I am going for a grey duffle jacket with a black winter wedges. I put on a knitted hat as well, then I put some light makeup on.

After that I went downstairs to find that Qian Xi is already there. To my surprise our outfit coincidently match each other. He is wearing sweater with black, red and white strip and black ripped jeans with red shoes. He is wearing a grey duffle jacket as well. We actually have the same jacket with same color.

Me: Er, I'm going to change to another jacket just wait for a while.

Qian Xi: No need, just wear what you are wearing. Come let's go.

Me: But people might mistake us.

Qian Xi: Well, not the first time right?

Well he is right, we have been mistaken for couple for few times already. I nodded and we went out for breakfast.