It is luck or fate?

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

After I ask her to go up to my room to get her present I follow her up as well. When she found the book, she is dumbfounded by it until I call her name. She asks me a lot of question but I just ask her to flip to the last page of the book.

After reading the sentence she asks me question again. After hearing my reply, she wanted to run from me. At that time, all I know is I can't let her get out of my room now so I quickly grab onto her hand and pull her back for a kiss.

After I release from the kiss, she is again dumbfounded by it.

Me: That is my reply to you.

Xiao Yang: Har?

Me: *chuckle, grab her hand and pull her over for a hug* I like you! I like you since the day I save you from the bully.

Xiao Yang: Har? *push me* Then why do you reject me that time!

Me: *pull her back for a hug* It's because we are going to graduate, I do not want to start dating you and we have to be apart after that.

Xiao Yang: *push me again* So you are going to keep this forever? What if I already fall for other?

Me: *pull her back for a hug* No, I plan to tell you after you read that note and you won't be able to fall for other guys.

Xiao Yang: *push me again* How do you make sure I already read that note? Why are you so certain I won't fall for other guys?

Me: Because I will go back check every time I back Wuhan. As I know you, you will definitely take the whole box out. Because I won't fall for other girls.

Xiao Yang: *blush* Sweet talk!

Me: Yeah, just for you only. Come let me hug you.

Xiao Yang: No! You just confess to me but I have not given you my reply yet.

Me: I know you like me, so it's ok.

Xiao Yang: Nope! I am going to play hard to get. *stick tongue out and run out of my room*

Playing hard to get yeah. I'm going to get that answer before day come! Since she already lock herself in her room, I stay by her room to wait for her. After an hour and I am certain she is still not asleep so I talk to her.

Me: Xiao Yang, if you don't reply me now I am going to sleep in front of your room and tomorrow you will see a frozen corpse. Do you want that?

After a while the door open and I saw her pouting.

Xiao Yang: Not fair! Yo....

Before she can talk more, I stand up and push her in her room. Locking her room door and push us to her bed. She keeps on struggling.

Me: Stop struggling or I am not sure what I am going to do you. Since you are the girl I like~

Xiao Yang: *stop struggling* Not fair!

Me: So, your answer?

Xiao Yang: I'm not telling you!

Me: Okay, then I am going to sleep here tonight like this.

Xiao Yang: 无赖! I hate you! I hate you!

Me: So?

Xiao Yang: *blush and nod*

I kiss her on her forehead when I get the answer I want. Then I release her and walk out of her room. Before I close the door behind, she stops me and peck me on the cheek then close the door. Now is my turn to be dumbfounded.

The next day when the all the other four come back, we break the news for them and they are happy to hear it. Sometimes I would think if either one of us did not attend here what will happen to us? Will we ever fall in love with other people?

It is by luck that we meet each other again or fate had made their arrangement? I would like to believe that fated had made arrangement for us to meet again so that we can fall in love and be together.