A Good Boyfriend, huh?

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Since I sprain my leg, I walk more slowly than normal then Qian Xi turn around and ask me why did I walk so slow, that time I just give a stupid excuse and he noticed that I had sprain my leg. He then take off his coat and tie it over my waist.

I am shocked that time, Qian Xi is touching me! Then he offer me to carry me piggyback style. I reject his offer and he forcefully carry me up. I blushed when he is carry me, and his back is so warm. I enjoy it like this. Am I falling for him again?

Once we reach the house, he send me back to my room and after treating my sprain he left the room. After he left I change into my pajamas and sleep after that. Suddenly middle of the night I wake up with the need to go the bathroom.

I grab my phone and message Qian Xi with the thought that he might not see it. But to my surprise he reply my message within a minute.

Qian Xi: Yeah?

Me: Can you bring me to the bathroom?

Qian Xi: Okay, coming.

Then a knock is heard and I let him in. This time he carry me bridal style and bring me to the bathroom. After I had done with my business he bring me back to my room.

Me: Thanks

Qian Xi: En...

I continue sleeping after that. The next morning I wake up when I heard someone knocking on my door. I let them come in and heard a familiar voice and immediately sprang up.

Qian Xi: Wake up already?

Me: Yes!

He then pick me up bridal style again and bring me to the bathroom. Then I heard him ask Zhi Ying to help me take my clothing to me. Once I done, he pick me up again and put me in the living room then prepare breakfast for me and after I done eating he put the medical oil for me another time.

Me: Er, Qian Xi I can take care of myself.

Qian Xi: Be silent, I don't want to carry you for few more days.

Me: Okay...

Qian Xi: You should be alright by tomorrow.

The rest of the day, Qian Xi had been taking care of me and Zhi Xi come over to tease me.

Zhi Xi: Hey, Qian Xi is quite good ya~

Me: Where got!

Zhi Xi: He had been taking care of you for the whole day! He really can be a good boyfriend. If we don't know we will thought he is your boyfriend.

Me: *blushed and look away*

The next day I wake up and my leg does feel good. I no longer feeling pain at all. I can even walk by myself as well. I went to the bathroom and clean up then go to the university with the gang. On our way, suddenly Qian Xi stop me and he squat down.

I follow his action and stop at my leg. He is helping me to tie my shoe lace!

Qian Xi: Shoe lace also don't know how to tie or you want to sprain your leg again and let me carry you?

Me: What! NO! *stomp away*

Qian Xi: *chuckle*