Why me?

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

The next day in class, our lecture announce that all new student is compulsory to attend the new student welcome party or else they will cut marks from our assignment. Ugh, what kind of rules is that!

Me: Zhi Xi, Zhi Ying! How?

Zhi Xi: Both of us already have dance partner~

Me: Who?

Zhi Ying: Xiao Kai and Yuan.

Me: So fast!

Zhi Xi: They just do not want to be bother by our class girls only.

Zhi Ying: Yeah, you see Qian Xi. Pity him, surround by all the girls.

I take a look at Qian Xi direction and indeed he is surround with girls around him. He must have found a partner already I guess, I thought to myself. Then suddenly there is a guy in stand in front of me.

Zhi Xi: What do you want?

Guy: Er, Zhi Yang can you be my dance partner?

Me: Er...

Before I could answer suddenly a hand grab onto my hand, when I look up it is Qian Xi. What is he doing!?

Qian Xi: Sorry, classmate she's going with me.

Guy: I see, okay...

Then the guy walk off. I stare at Qian Xi and finally muster up courage to ask him.

Me: When did I agree to go to the dance with you?

Qian Xi: Just now and shouldn't you thank me for rejecting for you?

Me: What! I did not and why should I thanks you! And are you sure that I am going to reject him?

Qian Xi: I see, so should I call the guy back and tell him that you are going to accept him?

Me: Wait! No!

Qian Xi: So?

Me: Thanks...

Qian Xi: *chuckle*

After that he went back to his seat at behind. Ugh, why does he like to tease me! But I am actually going to the dance with him? Don't know why I have this sudden happiness. Even I have sworn to forget about him, but please let me enjoy this moment maybe I will never have the chance again after this.

After class I ask the twins to go shopping with me as I do not have anything to wear for the dance. The twins quickly agree to it. We browse at few shop and soon the twins found the dress they want with matching accessories.

Me on the other side, still not able to find a dress that I like. Both of the twins help me out and finally after 2 hours I found the dress I like with matching accessories.

Finally today is Saturday, after done preparing I went downstairs. To my surprise all my housemate is waiting for me but only one catches my eyes. Qian Xi is wearing a formal wear with black tie. He looks so handsome and the formal shirt do suit him.

After that we all go to the party together. For the whole I had been clinging to Qian Xi. Reason? Because he scare that I will sprain my leg and it will burden him. After the whole event, it's time for us new student to dance.

Qian Xi take out his hand and invite me for a dance.

Me: I never knew you can dance this well.

Qian Xi: There is a lot of thing that you don't know and you dance quite well as well.

Me: I like dancing and singing since small, so my mother let me go to take class.

Qian Xi: I see.

Me: What about you? How come you are so good in dancing?

Qian Xi: Secret.

Me: *chuckle* Okay, okay.

After the party end I inform Qian Xi I had to go to the ladies. He insists on accompanying me but I tell him no need. At the end, he give up and say he will be waiting at the entrance. After done, I went to the entrance to look for Qian Xi and the gang. But unfortunately, I sprain my leg during my way back.

But I ignore the pain and walk to the entrance. Once I reach there, I saw only Qian Xi standing there.

Me: Where's the other?

Qian Xi: They went back first and ask me to wait for you.

Me: I see, let's go back then.

Qian Xi: Okay.