Reunion Meeting

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

After success in being match maker for both couple, I and Xiao Yang went back to the hotel. Then I ask her to take her luggage out from the room.

Xiao Yang: *luggage in hand* Where are we going?

Me: Follow me.

I bring her to another room and I open it to get in. She follow me and go in as well.

Xiao Yang: Why did we come here?

Me: Do you want to be light bulbs?

Xiao Yang: Ohhh, no I don't want. But when did you book this room?

Me: Together when I book the other 2.

Xiao Yang: I see, I never thought of it. You are so thoughtful.

Me: Tonight you take the bed, I will sleep on the floor.

Xiao Yang: We are sleeping together tonight?

Me: I only book one extra room, so yeah.

Xiao Yang: But is so cold now, if you sleep on the floor you'll get sick.

Me: So what do you suggest?

Xiao Yang: Well, the bed is so big I guess it can accommodate both of us.

Me: You ok with it?

Xiao Yang: *blush* Yeah, I don't want to be responsible for making you fall sick.

I chuckle at her sentence and thus we sleep together that night. I message both Yuan and Xiao Kai that we left the room for them both and will meet them tomorrow morning in the cafeteria during breakfast.

After cleaning up we went to the bed to sleep.

Me: I'm going to close the light.

Xiao Yang: Okay.

Me: *close light* Are you nervous?

Xiao Yang: Nnn..No! Why should I?

Me: But you are stuttering~

Xiao Yang: I hate you!

Me: *chuckle* Don't worry just sleep I won't do anything to you.

When I almost fall asleep I found someone is closing in to me. I open my eyes to see Xiao Yang is just an inch away from me. I sit up and sleep on her side, then she snuggle in back to her original side. Then I sit up again and change side again and she snuggle back to me.

At the end I give up, I can't win her. My heart is beating so fast as she is so near me. I can't sleep like this I thought to myself. I try to calm myself down and finally I am able to sleep in. Early in the morning I wake up and found Xiao Yang is so near to me that if I move a bit I will be kissing her.

In order not to wake her up, slowly I move to the bathroom to take a bath. My heart is beating damn fast! After I come out from the bathroom I found she already awake. Then she go in into the bathroom to clean up.

When she come out, she is wearing almost alike to what I am wearing. Ripped jeans with wools fabric cloth. Both of us are shock to see our similarity.

Me: Are you done?

Xiao Yang: Yeah, I'm done.

Me: Let's go eat breakfast.

She nodded and I take my jacket with me and walk out while wearing it. I wait for Xiao Yang to come out and lock the door. Only then I realize she is wearing the same jacket as I am. Both of us look at each other and chuckle.

Once we reach the cafeteria, both of the couple is already there taking their breakfast.

Yuan: Woah! Did you both plan for this?

Me: No, it's just coincident.

Zhi Xi: I see, if I don't know you guys I will think that you are a couple.

Zhi Ying: Yeah, and both of you look cute together.

I ignore them and went to get my breakfast. After breakfast, we play around then we take the bus back. Of course now I have to sit with Xiao Yang as both of my brothers wants to sit with their girlfriends.

After trip, we are all busy with assignments and final exams. The term pass so fast and finally its semester holiday. Both Xiao Kai and Yuan will be going back to Chong Qing and the twins will be going back to Chang Sha while I and Xiao Yang will be going back to Wuhan.

Xiao Kai: I will be coming back few days earlier.

Me: Why?

Yuan: Celebrate Christmas with Zhi Ying of course.

Me: Oh I see. You too Yuan?

Yuan: Yeah~

Xiao Kai: Why not you come back early also?

Me: Why? To become light bulb?

Yuan: To accompany Xiao Yang, she already agree to come back to celebrate together.

Me: What is that girl thinking... I'll think about it.

After we got back to Wuhan, we did not contact regularly until one day one of my high school classmate ask for a meet up. I agree to it immediately as I wanted to know what my classmate is doing now as well. They decided to hold the meeting in Clover High Cafeteria since it is open to alumni.

When I reach there, I saw a lot of my old classmate already reach. Then one of my good friend in high school come and greet me.

Ceng Xi: Qian Xi, here you are. We are just talking about you.

Me: You badmouthing about me right?

Ceng Xi: Nah, we are wondering why you are still not here.

I chit chat with them for a while then I hear a familiar voice at the entrance.

Xiao Yang: Sorry guys! I'm late!

Xiao Han: Xiao Yang! You are so late!

Xiao Yang: Sorry, I wake up a bit late today.

Xiao Han: You sleepy head, how can you sleep in on this important day!

Xiao Yang: Sorry I did not have a good sleep yesterday night.

Xiao Han: Hey Ceng Xi, Xiao Yang is here!

Ceng Xi: Ok, coming! *drag me along*

Xiao Han: Xiao Yang, I have something to tell you.

Ceng Xi: Let me do it!

Xiao Yang: What it is? Don't hide it!

Ceng Xi: I and Xiao Han is dating!

Xiao Yang: Wah! Congratulation! No wonder, this girl wanted to go to Wuhan University because you are there!

Xiao Han: Hehehehe, so how are you in Tsinghua?

Ceng Xi: Xiao Yang you at Tsinghua as well? Qian Xi is at Tsinghua as well. Do you know that?

Me: Of course she know it.

Ceng Xi: Har?

Qian Xi: She is my coursemate cum housemate now. How in the world she don't know.

Xiao Han: Arrrrrr!

Me: Xiao Yang, you and your friend like to yell a lot don't they?

Xiao Yang: *hit me* Hey, don't say that okay! Xiao Han calm down okay.

Xiao Han: Okay, okay *breathe in and out* I have to tell this to the whole class!

And off they go to break the news for the whole class to know that I and Xiao Yang are coursemate cum housemate now. When I turn back to talk to Xiao Yang I realize she is no longer there. I wonder where she walk to then and idea pop out.