Love Letter

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

I originally live in Chong Qing but then was forced to move to Wuhan due to my dad work. I attend Clover High after I move to Wuhan. After a semester in this new school, I as usual get number 1 in whole form.

This is nothing new for me, but what make me interested is there is a girl name Huang Zhi Yang just 1 mark away from me. All this while there is no people in 2nd place with just 1 mark away from me. I soon found out she is my classmate as well.

Even though she don't really dress up but I found she is actually quite pretty if she put more effort in. One day, I return late as I had to help a classmate on homework. When I pass by the school cafeteria, I saw a girl being push and beat up by a bunch of boys and girls.

Me: Hey!

Boy A: Oh my, isn't that the most popular guy in the school~ What's his name again?

Girl A: Yi Yang Qian Xi~

Boy A: Do you want to join us Yi Yang Qian Xi?

Me: I have record your behavior just now, if you continue to bully her I will submit it to the headmaster!

Girl B: Oh shoot, I don't want to be expel! RUN!

After that all of them run away and I walk over to her and realize who she is.

Me: Are you okay?

Xiao Yang: Yeah, I'm used to it anyway. Anyway thanks for saving me.

Me: I don't think they will bully you again, so you don't have to worry about it.

Xiao Yang: *nod*

Me: Your hand is bleeding, let's go to the infirmary.

Xiao Yang: *look at her hand* Oh, its ok no worry.

I don't give her any chance to reject as I already dragging her to the infirmary. I sit her at the bed and start to find the first aid box and attend to her wound.

Me: Come, let me send you home.

Xiao Yang: Never mind, I can go back by myself.

And with that, she run off. She's quite cute, I thought. After that incident, slowly I notice she start to change. She became more and more pretty and fashionable. I'm not sure what got into her but at least only her appearance change while her attitude stay the same.

Time flies and soon I am at my last year last semester in Clover High. After starting the new term for a week, as usual I will arrive at school 10 minutes before it start. That day, I saw her standing at the front gate I did not give much attention to her though.

Then suddenly she hand me a letter and ask me to accept it. I was shocked for a while but decide to ignore her and walk pass her. But then I stop by her side and whisper 'I don't want' to her. I saw her face is froze when she heard me.

Then I walk away from her. I can't help it but I am actually enjoying seeing her shocked face. To be honest I don't like her nor hate her. I can be nice to her though but at that moment I don't know why I just wanted to tease her.

After that incident, school is back as usual. Finally is graduating time, she come over to ask to take a photo together with me but I reject her. I found that her facial expression is very funny and cute whenever I tease her.

Since there is a lot of people trying to take picture with me and take my 2nd button (normally will give to the girl they like) I flee the scene. Walking around aimlessly suddenly I saw her, digging hole and putting something in.

Then she yelled, 'Bye bye Clover High, bye bye Yi Yang Qian Xi! I will find a better guy than you in university!' After she walked off, being curious I went to the tree and dig up the box that she had bury. I open and take a look at the content.

In the box there is a black cover book. I take it out and open it to see it. The book had a lot of my picture paste on it with encouraging words for herself. When I flip to the last page of the book, there is a letter stick to it.

I open the letter and read it:

*Letter*

Hi Qian Xi,

You must be surprise to get this letter from me. It actually take up a lot of my courage to give you this letter. Since we are graduating soon, I don't want to have any regret thus I decide to give you this letter.

Since the day you help me out, I found myself will take note of what you are doing. At first I am not certain why I act like this, but then slowly I figure it out. For you it might be nothing, but for me you appearing in my life does change me.

I am happy to have met you in my high school time. We might not meet again after this as well so here I go.

Yi Yang Qian Xi I LIKE YOU!

P/S: Don't bother in replying me though and good luck in your high school and university entrance exam.

Xiao Yang

*End Letter*

After reading that letter I close the book and decide to keep the book with me. Before I bury the box back, I write a note and put it in.