Housemate

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

After the summer holiday, here comes the cold weather and finally my new chapter starts. Did I not tell you? I have been accepted into Tsinghua University, Medical School as one of the best student in the entrance exam. Since I am not able to get in the university dorm, I rent a room nearby the university.

I move in a day before the semester start. Oh yeah, I lived in Wuhan and the university is in Beijing that is why I need to rent a room there. The house is owned by a pair for old couple who use to be Tsinghua Medical School graduate as well.

They only rent the room to Tsinghua Medical School student only. That is a weird terms and condition but having known that my housemate is from medical school as well does calm me down. At least we are coursemate right.

On the day I move in I am welcome by the couple. They pass me the house key and my room key and simply introduce me to the house surrounding. They inform that the house had 6 rooms and all the rooms had been rent out.

Including me there is 3 girls and 3 boys renting the house. I give a nod of understanding to them and they excuse themselves. I move my things to my room and start to clean my room then start to unpack. Suddenly there is a knock on my door. I went to open it and saw 2 girls looking the same staring at me.

Zhi Ying: Hi, you must be the last tenant. I am Zhi Ying, this is my twin sister Zhi Xi.

Me: Oh hi, I am Xiao Yang nice meeting you both.

We chat for a while and Zhi Xi suggest to bring me to meet the other 3 tenant. I agree to her suggestion and we went down to the living room.

Zhi Xi: Let me call them out.

Zhi Xi when to call the guys out. While waiting I chat with Zhi Ying. Then Zhi Xi back with a guy who is actually quite cute.

Yuan: Hi you must be Xiao Yang right? I am Yuan.

Me: Nice to meet you. Zhi Xi told you my name?

Yuan: Yeah.

Then another guy come down, he is quite handsome as well and if you say Yuan is 王子vibe, then this guy give me the 美男子 vibe.

Xiao Kai: Hi I am Xiao Kai. Nice to meet you.

Me: Hi I am Xiao Yang. Nice meeting you as well. I thought there is 3 guys?

Yuan: Haiz that guy let me go get him.

Yuan when up the stair to call the other guy. I continue chatting with the other 3. I am having a great time chatting with 3 of them as we have the exact same interest.

Xiao Kai: Oh you're here.

I turn around when I heard Xiao Kai talking to someone behind me. But when I turn around I am stun for a minute and yell after that.

Me: AHHHH, WHY ARE YOU HERE!

Qian Xi: You are going to make me deaf by yelling like that.

Me: Oh, sorry. Why are you here!

Qian Xi: Why can't I be here?

Me: But. But... I heard they say you are going oversea?

Qian Xi: You must've heard wrong.

Yuan: Yeah, by the way Qian Xi you two know each other?

Qian Xi: High school classmate.

Yuan: Qian Xi, your class have such a pretty girl why you never tell us?

Qian Xi: *ignore Yuan*

Xiao Yang: Sorry to interrupt, but both of you know each other?

Xiao Kai: Is 3 of us.

Xiao Yang: 3 of you?

Yuan: Yes, we are classmate cum best buddy in middle school but Qian Xi had to move to Wuhan due to his dad work during high school. So we make a deal to make it to Tsinghua, Medical School together so that we can be classmate again.

Xiao Yang: I see.

I continue chatting with the other while eyeing at Qian Xi on and off. He look more handsome than in high school. Ugh, what am I thinking! He rejected me during high school, I can't fall for the same person again.

I have swear to find a better guy than him. After a while I excuse myself to continue unpack my stuff.