Dance Partner

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

Yuan: Qian Xi, wake up!

Me: *look at my phone* Are you crazy? It's so early now!

Yuan: We are going to the school compound to have a look. You want to join us?

Me: No, let me sleep!

Yuan: Okay, then you can go to school with Xiao Yang then. She is not responding to us at all.

Me: Okay...

I continue to sleep for a while than it hit me! What! I am going to school with Xiao Yang alone!? I sprang up from my bed immediately but then I am too late. I heard the door closing, that's mean they already when out.

Since I wake up already I went to the bathroom to clean myself. After dressing up, I grab my bag and when downstairs to take my breakfast. Lucky for me to have Yuan as my housemate, he not only a glutton but he can cook quite well.

I had my breakfast then I saw Xiao Yang coming down from upstairs.

Xiao Yang: Good morning.

Me: Erm...

She proceeds with her breakfast and ask me about the other. I told her that they have already when out and she seems a bit shocked at it. Then she starts to whisper to herself which is loud enough for me to hear her.

After breakfast, we walk to school together. As a habit, I like to put earpiece in my ear with some music on but I can hear fairly well if people talk to me. We walk silently to the school gate, then suddenly I saw her trying to cross the road when the lights are still red!

I rush over and grab her hand to pull her back. She was shocked for a while and regain from the shocked after that. When I see she is okay I continue walking and thinking to myself. 

I never knew girl's wrist can be this small, as if it will be broken if I put more energy. And she smells so nice, I guess is apple.

Yuan: Qian Xi, Xiao Yang! You both are so slow!

Qian Xi: Come let's go to the lecture hall we are going to be late!

We rush to our lecture hall and since we almost late we got no choice but to sit together. I sit next to Xiao Yang and as usual she gets elected as class representative then I heard her mumble again. This girl really does like to mumble to herself but every time the voice is not soft.

I chuckle at that thought and Yuan nudged and ask me what happen. I look at him and shake my head.

The next day, all of us went to university together and since we reach early we get to choose place to sit. This time 3 of them choose not to sit with us. While other girls in the class start to swarm around us 3. To be honest, I felt annoying but I did not say a word.

Then one of the girl ask me to be her partner for this Saturday new student welcome party. I rejected her and more girls come and ask me. At last I rejected all the girls in my class.

Yuan: Who are you going to go with if you reject all the girls in our class?

Me: I don't plan to go at all.

Xiao Kai: You don't know right? It is Tsinghua University tradition that all new student is made compulsory to attend the party. If we don't attend they will minus mark from our assignment!

Me: What kind of tradition is that! It is obviously the school do not want to waste the effort and force us new student to go.... How about you two?

Yuan: I'm going with Zhi Xi and Xiao Kai going with Zhi Ying.

Me: When did you ask?

Xiao Kai: Hehehehe~

Me: What am I going to do now? I don't have a partner.

Yuan: Well, I know someone have not found a partner yet as well.

Me: Who?

Yuan: Xiao Yang ar~

Me: Her?

Yuan: Yeap~ Oh and look someone is asking her out, you need to act...

Before Yuan can finish his sentence, I don't know why but my body sort of acted on its own. I grab Xiao Yang hand and tell the guy that Xiao Yang already have dance partner and that's me. The guy backdown a bit then run off. After that I walk back to my seat feeling happy from teasing her again.

Yuan: Qian Xi, you are so man~

Me: Get off me!

Xiao Kai: *chuckle*

Me: What!?

Xiao Kai: Nothing.