Did I fall for him again?

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

1st day of university life, to be honest I am a bit nervous. Why? Part of it is because I am starting my new chapter in a new life, another big part of it is because Qian Xi will be here as my housemate cum coursemate.

After done preparation, I grab my bag and when downstairs to have breakfast with them. Qian Xi is already that the dining table having his breakfast. He is wearing ripped jeans with a red hoodie jacket. Oh my god, he look damn handsome in this outfit. I sit down and silently had my breakfast.

Me: Erm, Qian Xi where is the other?

Qian Xi: They went to university already.

Me: This early?

Qian Xi: *nod* They want to go around the university first before class start.

Me: I see, then why you are not following?

Qian Xi: I can't wake.

Me: *whisper to myself* Ugh, why they did not ask me to go together.

Qian Xi: They tried, but you are not responding so they give up.

Me: Arh? I see...

Qian Xi: Are you done?

Me: Yeap, why?

Qian Xi: Let's go then, we going to meet them in front of the university gate.

Me: Okay.

We walk together to university but he is not talking at all and he had earpiece in his ear. So I just silently walk beside him. It's just a 5 minute walk to the university but why it take so long to reach! Then suddenly a hand grab hold of my hand and pull me back. I hit the person chest and when I look up I saw it is Qian Xi.

Qian Xi: Hey, focus when you are walking. Do you want to die?

Me: Har?

Qian Xi: You almost get hit by a car. If I am not there you already die.

Me: Sorry... and thanks for saving me.

He let go of me and continue walking. I stand there froze not sure what to do.

Qian Xi: You are not going? We are going be late!

Me: Har? Oh, coming.

Finally we reach the school gate and the gang is already waiting for us. We went to the lecture hall together and thanks to all my coursemate I am elected as the class representative for my class.

Me: *mumble to myself* Why I can't run from this? Why I will always be elected as class representative?

Qian Xi: You did a great job in high school.

Me: Har? What?

Qian Xi: Nothing.

Wait, am I having hearing problem. Ugh whatever...

After class we went back to the house. On our way back, went we pass the junction that almost got me hit by a car I suddenly blush without notice.

Zhi Ying: Xiao Yang, are you having fever?

Me: No why?

Zhi Xi: Because your face is quite red now.

Me: What? Red? Maybe is cold now that's why.

They ignore me after that. I blushed just now? But his hug is so warm. Wait! Stop thinking about it, it does not mean anything. Any human will do so when they see people in danger! It is nothing okay!