Confession plan!

*Qian Xi P.O.V*

After the performance there are a lot of girls come and confess to me. Of course I reject them all as I already have someone I like. But I enjoy looking at Xiao Yang sad and happy face when the girls confess to me and when I reject them.

She had a lot of expression and it's cute on her. One day, I walk out from my room to go downstairs to get water then I saw her going into Yuan room. I ignore it and went down, then went I come up again I saw her again. This time going into Xiao Kai room.

I am curious on what is she doing, so I eavesdrop on her and Xiao Kai.

Xiao Yang: If you like someone will you confess to them?

Xiao Kai: I'm not sure myself... Why do you ask?

Xiao Yang: I am thinking to confess to the person I like but I scare after he rejected me we will not be friends.

Xiao Kai: Yeah, that's what I have thinking as well...

Xiao Yang: Thinking? You have a girl you like?

Xiao Kai: Nonono!

Xiao Yang: Really? But I see different thing.

Xiao Kai: What do you mean?

Xiao Yang: I see you treat Zhi Ying differently!

Xiao Kai: *blush*

Xiao Yang: Har, I guess it~

Xiao Kai: Shh, not so loud!

Xiao Yang: Okay, okay~ Just go for it!

Xiao Kai: But...

Xiao Yang: No worry, you have me as spy~ Just go for it and confess. Never try never know what.

Xiao Kai: Okay, I will try but I need you help!

Xiao Yang: Okay~

Then I leave and went back to my room. She have someone she likes? It is still me or another person? Why does she suddenly so interested in Xiao Kai? She like Xiao Kai? Wait, she went to Yuan room as well, she like Yuan?

For whole day I can't concentrate in my study and finally I decided to ask her. I message and ask her to come to my room with the reason of doing assignment. Yes, lame excuse but the most workable excuse. She come in and I close and lock the door.

Xiao Yang: Why do you lock the door?

Me: *walking slowly towards her*

Xiao Yang: *walking backwards* Qian Xi, we are doing assignment right?

Me: *continue walking slowly towards her*

Xiao Yang: *fall down on my bed* Qian Xi, what are you doing?

Me: *chuckle*

Xiao Yang: You are teasing me again right! Hmph, I'm going back to my room now!

She try to stand up but I forbid her.

Me: Okay, okay get serious. Why do you go to Yuan and Xiao Kai room respectively?

Xiao Yang: Not telling~

Me: You like either one of them?

Xiao Yang: No way, I can't like the person that my friends like! *close mouth immediately*

Me: *smile* So someone is being spy here, am I right?

Xiao Yang: Ugh! I hate you! Yeah, I am spying.

Me: For the twins?

Xiao Yang: How did you know!

Me: Not telling~