Bonus chapter 5: Talk show time with Kelsey, Ethan and the author

If you haven't read the epilogue (last chapter), go ahead and read that cx 

THIS IS A FUN CHAPTER I DECIDED TO WRITE FOR YOU GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT :)

~Kelsey's POV~

It's crazy how my life turned out. One second I'm a nobody, just trying to find myself, and the next, I stumble across the lives of some of the most amazing people ever. 

You want to know what's even crazier?

Having someone find my life so interesting, they write a book about it. Yep! Can you believe that a book has been written about me and the Walker family?

It's kind of nice to know that there were some people who were able to live my emotions, to feel what I was going through. It's weird, yes but it's nice to know that I did something with my life. That I made a mark in other people's lives.

Now look where I am, I'm on my way to my very first talk show with the most amazing husband in the world and the author that wrote the book about my life with these crazy people!

We're doing all of this just for those devoted readers that have lived my story till the end. I never would have known that I would end up having people ask questions about my life and me getting to answer them.

"What are you thinking about princess?" Ethan asks as we get in his car.

We had to leave the kids with my dad just we could attend to the talk show.

"Just how crazy all of this is. People actually know about me, my life. Our story" I say.

"Well, to be fair, our love story is pretty amazing and interesting" He says kissing my nose. "Yeah, though we did have some bumps in the road at first" I say, making him chuckle as he starts up the car and we leave for the theater.

~3rd person POV~

Everything was set up for the special Q and A, people had started to gather in the theater to find their seats. 

Kelsey, Ethan and the author had already found their place behind the big red curtain on stage, sitting in front of a table filled with water, cups and a couple of snacks. 

The lights soon faded out and everyone got quiet as the deep voice spoke.

That deep voice (aka special guest star...Harry Potter!): "Okay everyone, welcome to the live Q and A with some of your favorite people. We have some free popcorn for you guys so..Ahem 'popcosus' (wut?!) *makes popcorn appear on everyone's laps by magic* That's better. Now put your hands together for our host, your very own, Noah Walker!"

*Noah walks out in front of the still closed curtain*

Noah: Hey guys!

Random Noah fangirl: "OMG NOAH! IT'S NOAH! I LOVE YOUU, WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER! MARRY ME!" *Tries to run up the stage but bodyguards grab her and take her away from the theater*

Noah: "Right, sorry about that. So I reckon you're all excited to get started, so I'm proud to introduce, some of the most important people in my life! First, my best friend and brother, Ethan Walker. My best friend and sister-in-law, Kelsey Walker and finally the author that wrote the book about their, and my own, life."

*Applause as the curtain opens, revealing the guys*

Ethan: "Hi everybody, so as some of you may know, today we're here to answer 20 of your questions. Some you commented, some you messaged but they will be answered and I hope you guys will be satisfied by the answers." *Sends a cute Ethan smile*