Extra bonus chapter 5: Ellie Walker

~Ellie's POV~

"I can't believe summer camp's over and we go back home tomorrow" I tell my best friend, as we start packing the things that we weren't going to be using.

I've spent the entire summer in dance camp. I know I like fashion, but that doesn't mean that I can't like other things. 

I met a lot of amazing people here, my best friend Julie being one of them. 

And then there's Luke.

"I just can't believe summer camp's over and you and Luke aren't together yet. The entire summer you've been mostly hanging out with each other and flirting" She says.

"We do not flirt" I say trying to defend myself.

"Yeah, sure. Come on Ellie, just admit it. You like Luke, and it's obvious that he likes you back" She says, sending me a knowing look.

"Isn't it weird for you to talk about me having a crush on your brother?" I ask her.

Luke and Julie are twins. I met them both at the same time as soon as I arrived at camp. They both introduced themselves to me and they seemed like amazing people. Julie and I also happened to be in the same cabin and so our friendship just grew. 

"If you were any other person, yeah, but you're you and I totally can see you guys together. Come on Ellie just admit it" She says as she zips up her bags and comes to help me.

"Okay, yes, maybe I do like Luke. But Jules, this is the last day of camp. I might not see him again till next summer" I finally admit.

"Fair enough, but we can always visit each other. We don't live that far away. It's only like an hour and a half car ride. We could always visit each other" She says, trying to reassure me.

"That would be great, but I don't even know if he likes me back" I say shaking my head.

It's true, Luke and I have gotten really close. We also have a lot in common and I can't even count the times we've ended up laughing together this summer. We've had a couple of walks by the lake together, and we even held hands, but I don't know. Ethan says I'm too young to have a boyfriend. 

I'm only 15.

Then again, he did want to ask Kelsey out when he was only about nine years old or something.

"Oh trust me, I know my brother" She says before we hear a knock on our cabin door. "Speaking of my brother" She says, as she opens the door revealing Luke.

"You were speaking about me?" He smiles.

He looked really cute when he smiled. His short dark curly hair falling in to his eyes and his dimples becoming more prominent. He looked cute wearing his black T-shirt and shorts that ended right above his knees.

"Don't get over yourself little bro" Julie says, messing up her brother's hair.

"You're older then me by 15 seconds Jules." He tells her, fixing his hair that she had messed up. "So erm, Ellie, do you want to go for a walk? There's something I have to talk to you about" He asks me, still fixing his hair.

Julie lightly nudges me in the arm and I give her a death glare.

"Sure, I'd love to" I say as I grab my jacket and head out with Luke.

"I'll continue packing your stuff, don't worry about a thing. You two go have fun" She says grinning.

"What was my sister on about?" Luke asks as we walk towards the lake. 

The sun had set a while before and the moon lit the lake, making it seem even more beautiful.

"Nothing, you know Julie always making weird jokes" I say, feeling the tense air around me. "So did you want to talk to me about something?" I ask as we stop walking and I turn towards him, giving him my full attention.