Extra Bonus Chapter 1: May and Noah (Part 1)

This is part 1 of 2 of May and Noah's bonus chapter. There isn't a lot of Moah in this chapter but that's because this is sort of like an introductory thingy, to explain what's going on.

The video is of the guy who's cast as Ricky!

Extra Bonus chapter 1: May and Noah (Part 1) ~Introduction~

~May's POV~

"Come on May, I really want to go!" My friend Tess tells me as she follows me around the room while holding the flyer. 

"Tess, I have a test in two days. I have to study, and didn't Ricky agree to come with?" I reply as I grab a glass and fill it with water.

This new amusement park is about to open and she has been asking me to go to the opening all week. I have to admit, it sounds really fun and I love amusement parks, I remember how much I used to love going to amusement parks with Noah...Before we broke up. But now I also need to study because if I fail this test I might end up failing the class and I don't want that.

"Come on you have been studying for the entire week, you deserve a break, and besides you can study tomorrow, and yeah Ricky's coming but he's a guy and he also said that he can't come at 7 and that he'll be a bit late. Please May, you're my best friend, how many times have I sacrificed something for you?" She asks, placing her hands on her hips. 

"Let me think about that, oh that's right! None". I reply making her roll her eyes. 

I think about it for a second before I finally make a decision.

"Fine, I'm coming with you, but tomorrow you're going to leave me alone with my beloved history book" I tell her, making her squeal like a child and give me the biggest bear hug known to man.

I sure love my crazy best friend.

******

"This is amazing!" Tess says as she takes a look around her.

I have to admit, it is an amazing park. All the rides are lit up giving them a beautiful glow, and due to the fact that it's by the sea, the ocean looks a hundred times more beautiful when reflecting the lights. Even the signs on the food stands and game booths are lit up and the beautiful, fluffy looking cotton candy and candy apples look so amazing that it makes me want to buy my own secret stash of the stuff.

"See, I told you it would be worth it! So, should we go eat?" Tess says grabbing my arm.

"Tess, we just got here, don't you want to get on some rides before we eat? We don't want any incidents to happen do we?" I ask raising my eyebrows. 

"Can we at least buy a candy apple?" She asks as she looks at the food stand, may I add, drooling. 

"Well, I guess I can't say no to that" I give in as we make our way towards the food stand. 

"Okay, since you're such an amazing friend and decided to come with me, I'll buy you a candy apple, how does that sound?" She says, sending me a genuine smile.

"I love you Tess!" I say smiling back.

I may be the more mature one of the two, but come on, who can say no to free food?

"Alright, you wait here and I'll be right back" She says before making her way towards the stand.

In the meantime, I decide to sit on a bench and just take in my surroundings. Something about me that not many people know is that I love to just observe stuff. Sometimes I just sit down and stare at a place, taking in every detail. It's incredible how many amazing things one can find when truly observing something.