Chapter 1- Tears

~Venus~

Some people cry behind closed doors, but when the door is open. They act live nothings wrong. I am one of those people.

I wake up letting my vision clear before looking my clock. 6:45 I'm up before my brothers. It's the first day of highschool for me. Some kids would be excited, not me. Now I have to go to school with Luke and Chase.

I get out of bed and walk to me small closet. I grab my outfits that I already picked out and walked down that hall into the bathroom. I set the clothes on the counter and got in the shower. After washing up and get out and wrap myself in the warm coral colored towel. I put my clothes and looked in the mirror. I was wearing black jeans, a lose orange/coral color shirt, the sleeves stop at my elbows. I slipped on my long brown boots and put on the scarf. After brushing my teeth and hair I finish my morning routine and head back to my room.

I pass chase's room, then Landon's. As I pass Luke's door it swings open. Luke walks out almost bumping into me. I step and look at him, he looks worried. "Oh, morning Vee. Your up early." I nod and walked into my room. I talk, just not a lot. I haven't spoken much since the nights the car accident that killed my mother. I was in the car that night. I walk over to my vanity and pull my hair into a messy bun before putting on some chap stick.

I sit on my bed and grab my phone.
1 message it's from my best friend Tate. He's been my best friend since kindergarten, he helped me threw a lot.
T: morning sunshine. You ready for our first day of hell.

V: oh definitely.

I looked at my clock 7:15. Right on cue I hear the giant stamped of boy outside. "Luke? Chase? Venus?" I hear my brother Landon shoot as usual. I walk to my door and stick my head out into the hallway. Landon standing in the center looking around. Before he can speak Luke sticks his head out of his room. "Alright I got two up. Chase wake up bud." He said knocking on his door. Instead of watching Landon drag chase out of bed I go back in my room and look at me messages.

2 message

T: well I meet you out front at school

T: best friends

V: Till the end

Tate and I have been saying that since first grade. It's like our moto. After another fifteen minutes pass Landon called us down for breakfast. I grabbed my back pack and phone and headed downstairs. I tossed my backpack on the floor by the door before walking into the kitchen. Landon was putting plates on the table and smiled when he noticed me. "Morning Vee. You need to eat so you can take your meds " he said pointing to the place of eggs and bacon.

I've had to take seizure meds ever since the accident. I'm not a big eater but Landon makes me. I have to eat before taking the meds. I bite in  to a peace of bacon when chase and Luke came racing down the stairs. "Morning sis!" Chase shouted before sitting at the table with Luke by his side.

Once I finished my breakfast, Landon places a small white pill and a glass of water upfront of me. Landon stood there in front me waiting for me to take the pill. I couldn't be trust when It came to medicine. I used to spit out the pills after Landon watched me put them in my mouth. Which led to me having seizures, ever since then I have to be supervised taking the pill.

I put the pill between my lips and sipped some water. I swallowed the awful tasting pill and opened my mouth to show Landon. He nodded and walked away.  "So, sis you ready for your first year of highschool?" Chases asked getting a "I will murder you" face from me. Both boys laughed.  After a few more minutes Landon shouted.

"Let's go!" Everyone rushed out of the room grabbing their bags. Luke and chase were fight over shotgun. Which I didn't care about. I haven't been in the front seat since the accident and I don't plan on ever sitting in it again.  I hoped in the back seat with a angry looking chase who lost the shotgun game as they call it. Landon started the car and turned to us. "Does everyone have money for lunch?" He asked. Both boys nodded and waiting for my response. I had money but I wasn't going to eat anything so I nodded as well. After getting his answer we drove off.

"Boys, look out for a baby sis. OK? I know you guys have your group of friends but family comes first" both boys nodded. I opened looked threw some pictures on my phone until we reached the school.

After about five more minutes the car stopped. I've never been to this school, I've only ever seen the football filled because Luke's the captain. I looked up at the gigantic school and froze.
I'm going to die.

Hope your enjoying the story. Comment what you think about the story .

Vote and comment