Chapter 2- Terror

(Tate above)
~Venus~
I quickly shake away the fear so my brothers don't notice. "Vee" Landon says from back in the car I look threw the passengers window toward my brother. "I love you okay. If you need anything, and I mean anything. Call me" he smiled slightly. I nodded slightly before walking over to chase and Luke waiting for me.

Here's a secret about me. I don't get along with Luke. Landon thinks we made up by I will never forgive him. A week after my moms death he had a breakdown and got in my face. Yelling at me, blaming me for my mom's death. I haven't really hung out with him since. I quickly pushed past Luke and chase walking towards the front where I spotted Tate. "Vee, come on." Chase sighed before walking away with Luke. Tate looked up from his phone and spotted me. I quickly ran up to him and gave him a tight ug. "Hey sunshine." He said putting his arm over my shoulders. "Let's do this" he said as we both walked into the crowed halls of Silver Valley High.

We walked to the office where we wear greeted by a old women at the desk. "We need our schedules." Tate said doing all the work. "Names?" The women asked. "Umm, Tate Johnson and Venus Livermore. " Tate answered the women nodded and she printed out our schedules then looked over at me "your brother Landon had us notify the teachers about you not speaking. Much. " she gave me a sympathetic smile. I grabbed  my paper and stormed out of the office. I wanted to scream. How could he, he's the worst.

I was snapped out of my thought by Tate hugging me. "You okay?" I only nodded. He compares our schedules.
We have math science, art and P.E together. our lockers we right next to each other which made me smile. Before Tate and I could make it to math we were stopped by Luke and chase. "Vee do you have English 3 period?" Chase asked catching his breathe. I looked down and nodded. "Told you" chase said looking over to Luke. I gave them a confused look. "Your the only freshman ever to be in advanced English. We have third period together." Chase smiled. I only nodded before walking away with Tate. I heard both brothers sigh from behind me.

Tate and I sat in the second row of desks as we do in every class we have ever taken together. The teacher walked in and I instantly recognised him. Liam Hobbs "hello everyone I'm Mr. Hobbs." He spoke and I looked down so he would recognise me. He was our neighbor. He used to be nice and invite me and my mother over for lunch and stuff. After she died I would still go over and help with his dog Maxie. Mr. Hobbs  would hit me and said if I told anyone he'd make me regret it. I haven't been over there in a week or two, But he Knows I barley talk.

During class he was walking down throws and noticed me. He gave me an evil smile and continued teaching. Tate must have notice my mood change from bored to scared. "Hey are you okay?" He asked concerned. no I put a fake smile on and nod. He falls for the smiled and continues listening.
The bell rings and everyone leaves, Tate and I were about to leave when Mr. Hobbs asked if he could speak to me. Tate said he'd meet me in science.  I nodded. I turned around and walked over to his desk. "We are going to have fun this year." He smiled. He pointed towards the door telling me to leave. I walked down the hall trying not to cry.   

*skip to lunch*

Tate and I just finished P.E which I hate. We only have one more class together. Art. We walked I to the lunch room. It was huge, Tate and I walked over to the line. I bought a water and Tate bought A water, sandwich and hot Cheetos. Which he already knew he was sharing with me. We got out of line and saw a small empty table but we're Interrupted by chase calling us over to his table. I walked over and saw about ten people including chase and Luke. "Everyone this is my sister Venus" Luke smiled. Everyone said hi and I just waved. "Sit with us?" Chase asked. I quickly shook my head and walked over to the empty table with Nate.

After a few minutes Tate opens the chips "so are you going to talk to me at all today?" Tate said jokingly. I usually talk to Tate a lot more that I do to everyone else. "I will if you give me some Cheetos" I say a little louder than a whisper. He smiled and handed me the bag. We talked about how we are hanging out tomorrow at our favourite cafe . Before we could Continue talking the bell ran and we said our goodbyes. We went our separate ways as I went to English and he went to history.

I walked into the class filled with sophomores and some juniors all who are twice my size. I see that chase left me a seat next to him. I sighed and walked over to him "what's up baby sis?" I have him a tired look and then looked back at the teacher. "I'm Mrs. Hollister." She said and Continue yes teaching.

Towards the end of the class we had to do questions from our book from 1-30 and theses weren't small questions. Whatever we didn't finish was homework. I actually understood everything and finished the paper easily. I walked over to the teacher and handed her my paper "amazing job Venus, your free to leave class " she said I looked back a chase who was amazing along with the rest of the class. I walked over and decided to start walking to Art which is on the other side of the school.

The bell rang and barley made it to the art room that was empty. "Hi I'm Miss Robinson." I smiled as my junior high teacher was called. Mr. Robinson. I shook hand "Venus" I say quietly. "Oh, your Venus. I was wondering when you would show up in my class." She said I have her a confused look before she laughed. "Oh, silly me. My husband was your art teacher in junior high. I've heard wonderful things about you" she said as kids starting filling in along with Tate. I smiled then take my seat next to him. "Alright I want everyone to get out your sketch books. Today you guys are  going to draw anything you want. I want to see how talented my students are this year" she giggled. This teacher was way to peppy.

Ten minutes passed and I liked over a Tate amazing drawing over a forest. He looked over at mine and gave me a sad smile. I looked down at my drawing it was an empty drivers seat. It was for my mom. Mrs. Robinson walked around and was amazed at mine and Tate's drawing. Soon classes end and she kept our drawings.

*Skip to end of day*

I walked out of school and meet Tate in the front and give him a hug as his dad pulls up. "Hey Venus" he said waving from I side the car. I wave to him and watch as they both disappear out of the parking lot. Moments later chase and Luke appear behind me asking how my day was. Luckily Landon pulled up before he could answer.  Chase sits in front and Luke's in back with me. "How was your first day?" Landon asked everyone. Both boys kept talking. I was glad cause I didn't want to talk about anything. The boys barley stopped talking as Landon pulled up into the drive way. Both boys hopped out leaving me and Landon walking in alone. "I didn't get to hear about your day" Landon said with a pout. I looked at him with a upset grin on my face. "Nothing to talk about" I said before looking down and heading upstairs to my room.

Hope your enjoying the Story. Next chapter with be more interesting.
Vote and comment