Chapter 11

WARNING SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER

~Venus~
I can't believe them, if I didn't want to show them. Then I shouldn't have to.

I sat on my bed crying. I could hear everyone shouting outside my door but I blocked it out and disappeared into my own thoughts.
*flashback*

Mom and I sat at the diner drinking our Oreo milkshakes and eating our chicken sandwiches. Mom and I were taking about why I was upset.
"I just...hate my birthdays. All I can think about is dad and everything that's happened" I started to cry. My mom walked around and sat next to me "oh sweet heart. It's not you fault." She said embracing me in a hug.

I sniffled and kissed her cheek "I love mom" I said making her hug me tighter. "I love you too" she smiled.

End of flashback

"It should have been me.." I said getting off my bed and grabbing a little old wooden box that's was hidden under my bed. I opened it and saw a picture of my mom and I, my old little diary and a razor blade. I grabbed the razor blade and put the box back. I sat on the floor with my back against my bed "it should have been Me...." I whimper to myself as a pressed the cold blade into my skin.

Dark red blood dripped off my wrist onto the floor. I made 5 deep cuts on my wrists before feeling dizzy. Blood covered the floor around me and pale skin barley showed behind the blood. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. "I can't do this anymore..." I whispered making one last deep cut before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~Landon~

We all rushed upstairs knocking on Vee's door. "Venus open this door!" I shouted Turing the knob. I could hear her crying as we all shouted. After a few minutes we had given up and began to walk downstairs when Luke froze. "What's wrong?" I asked as his eyes widen. "Something doesn't feel right" Luke said before gasping and running back to Vee's door.

Chase and I followed only to hear she stopped crying and was whimpering. "Maybe she is calming down?' Chase question. Luke frantically shook his head. "No something's wrong!" he said pushing on the door. After a few more tries he froze again. "She stopped crying?" He said mostly to himself. "Venus!" He shouted. With me and chase now worried and helped kicked the door till it opened and reveal the worst thing possible.

Venus sat against the bed, pale as can be. With a razor blade in one hand and a the other covered in blood from her wrist. I ran over to her and picked up a random shirt on the way I over to her and quickly put pressure on the cuts. "Call 911!" I yelled. Chase ran out of the room while Luke was was taking the blade out of Vee's hand with watery eyes. Venus started to move her head and opens her eyes but barley. "Vee you got to stay with us!" I said moving her weak head to face me. She didn't answer and just closed her eyes again.

After about two minute paramedic were back in the house saving my sisters life once again. What am I going to do? I said crying on the inside.

I was back in the car with Luke and chase driving g behind the ambulance. Everyone was silent, I punched the steering wheel as yelled shocking both my brothers. "Why! Why our family? Why Venus?!" I shouted.

Sorry for not updating school just started and my phone is being stupid once again. I'm trying my best but my service on my phone keeps shutting off for no reason.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter