Chapter 8-Where?

~Tate~

Venus told me what happened with her brother this morning. He's a jerk, how could he? I was even there the day her dad walked out. She broke down and starred at the door waiting for him to come back....he never did.

The whole day I helped Venus avoid her brothers, especially Luke. During lunch we got I line and once again she didn't get anything. When she wasn't  looking I bought an extra sandwich and we walked to out table. Not before Luke stop us he stood in front of us looking miserable. "Venus, please! Just listen to me for a second" he begged.  Venus shook her head and walked over to our table "Tate please you have to help me. Landon will kill me is I don't get her forgiveness." He prayed. I was disgusted, he should be more afraid of Venus then is brother.
"Maybe you shouldn't have said it in the first place. I was even their the day he left, while you guys were talking to your mom about what happened you sister sat by the door waiting for him to come in. She cried until I hugged her. I comforted her that day. Not you." I said getting in his face before walking over to Vee leaving Luke and that whole table shocked.

After lunch I walked Venus to her lock planting a kid in her hand "till dawn sunshine!" I said getting laugh form her. We then departed off to our classes. I head to health while Venus went to English. I sit next to some annoying girls who are constantly flirting with me. I listen until the bell rings.

After class I rush about and head towards art when chase runs in front of me. "Where is she?" Chase aside more scared than mad. "Who?" I said sounding like an owl. "Venus, who else. She didn't show up to English and last I saw her was with you" he said freaking out, so was I. "I dropped her off at her locker and we both left to class" I said saving my butt. Before we could go look Luke came rushing up. "OK, you both going to be late to class. Where Venus?" He asked knowing she is usually with me. "We can't find her. Tate dropped her off at her locker, but she never showed up to English." Chase said almost crying. Luke nodding to himself then spoke. "OK, maybe she had something to-do. Tate go to art and see if she shows. I'll call Landon and chase ask around if anyone has seen her." Luke said. We all nodded and we're about to walk away when chase froze. "Guys....there" he said pointing down the hall to a shaking and quiet Venus.

~Venus~

After Tate left I headed to English. I was suddenly stopped by Mr. Hobbs calling my name. I froze as he walked into front of me and the bell rang. All the students rushed to their classes leaving me and Mr. Hobbs alone in the hall. I looked down hugging my books to my chest. "Come on. Let's have some fun!" He said gripping my shoulder. I felt a tear slip down my cheek, to scared to wipe it. I watched it fall off my chin and into the white tile. "No, please" I tried getting out of his grip only for him to squeeze harder. "I was going to go east on you since you just got back from recovering. But now, your getting it" he said furiously. I cried a little more as he dragged me into an old class room that's used for Detention at the end of the day.

It was small and pretty empty, since we didn't use this class room anymore. Mr. Hobbs locked the door behind us and pulled my back pack off causing me to drop my books. When I tried to grabbed my books, but I felt a hand grab a handful of hair pulling me back. I yelped "shut up!" He said pulling my hair again.

After kicking my side and pulling my hair more Mr. Hobbs pulling me up by my hair. My head sung and my side was already bruised. I faced the evil man as he smirk. He tucked my hair being my eat causing me to flinch. "Your so gorgeous. You look just like you mom" he said leaning in closer. "To bad you killed her" he said out of know where slapping me hard across my face. My heart dropped, why does everyone think I killed her, I was in the car. Maybe I did.

Still frozen in place Mr. Hobbs sat at the empty desk to my left. "I love our little games. Now get out" he said. I slowly walked to grabbed my bag and books and walked to the door. I turned the knob "oh and Venus. " he said making me shiver. "Tell anyone and you'll end up in the cemetery next to your mom" he said making me cry more. I only nodded before waking out the door and down the hall.

I walked down the hall thinking of what happened over and over. I couldn't t talk and I don't know how I was walking. It's like my legs were controlling themselves. Moment after Tate, Luke and chase rushed to my side. Looking me up and down. My hair was a little messy lucky for me my hair was covering my bruises cheek from the slap. I heard what they were saying but I kept walking. I walked till I was out of the school and outside breathing in the cool air.

~Tate~

We all rushed over to her, she didn't look at us she just Continued looking straight. You could tell she had been crying.
"Vee, are u okay?"

"Venus talk to me"

"Venus can you hear us?"

  We drowned her in questions. Everyone asking her as she walked. After more questions we realized we were outside. "Something happened, and I had to be pretty bad that she isn't even talking to Tate" Luke said. I nodded. "Chase go tell the office what's going on, so they don't count this as skipping class. I'll call Landon." Luke said. Chase ran back inside and Luke opened his phone.

I slowly made my way over to Venus who was crying. "Hey sunshine, what's going on?" I said stepping Closer. She looked behind her with tears falling down her face. She just turned back forward without making a noise. "Sunshine?" I said staying were I am. She slightly shook her head already knowing what I was going to ask. She walked away over to the grass area and sat by a tree.

I sighed and looked back over to Luke who was getting off the phone. He walked over to me and sighed. "Landon's on his way, and I called your dad about this so you don't get in trouble for skipping." Luke said. I nodded and we watching chase come out rushing out with small paper in his hands "they gave us slips but Landon is picking us up. So here you go Tate" he said out of breathe.

Right on cue Landon came speeding into the parking lot and jumped out of the car looking around, probably for Venus. We all pointed toward a now crying Venus.

Enjoy

Vote and comment