5: Discovery

5: Discovery

Osano's POV

"Class dismissed." Mido announced as he shut his text book. I sighed and closed my textbook before putting it into my bag. I turned around, only to trip over someone's foot. With red cheeks heated up by embarrassment, I quickly stood up.

Oh, I accidentally knocked someone's book bag over...

"I'll just pick this up real quick..." I muttered to myself as I keeled down beside the items that were now spread throughout the floor. I picked up what seemed to be a medicine bottle. Out of curiosity, I quickly scanned the contents.

"Emetic... This is for accidental poison consumption only. If used, expect gagging and vomit in a matter of seconds." Wait a second... "Food will become bitter and stomach will become tight and painful."

I quickly hid the bottle in my jacket pocket before putting all of the other items back into the bag and leaving the classroom. Ayato Aishi...

You're dead.

-------

(Name)'s POV

"C'mon Osano, let's go look at some of the club's I could join!" I said as I grabbed his wrist and attempted to drag him with me. Osano shook his head before quickly pulling his hand away. I frowned. "What's been up with you? I'm sorry for what happened at lunch...

I honestly don't know what happened, but maybe you can make me lunch again tomorrow..?" I suggested with a hopeful smile. He looked surprised by the offer, but he smiled slightly and nodded his head.

"I-I promise I won't mess up this time, baka!" He yelled as he quickly went away to do whatever. I rolled my eyes before walking to the cooking club, since it was the closest to me.

"Hello, is anyone here?" I asked hesitantly as I poked my head inside the pink kitchen. A few seconds later, a club member appeared. He had short light brown hair and a minty green hat thingy and apron.

"Yes, how many I help you?" He asked in a gentle tone. I blushed slightly and smiled nervously before giving my answer.

" I got kicked out of the drama club earlier today, so I was wondering what type of other clubs there were to join..." I told him while frowning ever so slightly. He sighed.

"Yeah, I've heard at least ten students don't  have any clubs anymore because of Kizano. Well, you'll always be able to join the cooking club. We bake many desserts, such as cookies, cakes and sometimes cupcakes.

Today we baked a cake, would you like to try some?" He explained the club quickly, and offered me a slice of cake. I was going to refuse, but I ended up shrugging my shoulders with a small smile.

He smiled before allowing me to cut myself a slice of cake and take a bite. My eyes lit up.

"Woah, how do you guys even make this? It's really delicious!" I exclaimed after eating part of it. The club member smiled and allowed me to eat the rest before kindly taking the dishes and started to wash them .

"Well, I might consider going this club. Uh- where's the club leader?" I asked. He wiped his hands off on a towel before turning around with a grin.

"I'm the club leader, Amao Odayaka." I blushed in embarrassment, but it quickly went away.

"I'm (Name) Hasuki. It's been really been nice to meet you, But I've got to see the other clubs, so bye!" I said as I started my way out of the room. Amao waved back with a bright gentle smile.

"Bye (Name)!"

I wouldn't have guessed we had the same thought at the exact moment.

"She's/he's cute..."