31: Mop It Up

31: Mop It Up

Sunlight filtering through the window, shining onto (Name)'s partially opened eyes as she struggled to wake up fully. It was nice; it wasn't loud, the temperature in the room was just perfect, and the bed was comfy, but it was time for her to awaken. She groaned and sat up, rubbing at her eyes with her left hand.

"You're awake, finally!" She opened her eyes immediately, hearing the voice that she didn't recognize to be one of her [insane] friends. (Name) blinked at the female that sat before her, her eyes inspecting the dark grey hair that was barely reached the girl's chin, which was parted doesn't the center and styled as pigtails.

She smiled at her warmly, the red heart hairpin gleaming in the morning sunlight. "Who... Who are you?" (Name) asked, being hauntingly remembered of Hanako. In fact, it seemed as if it was Hanako, but just female... Strange.

The Hanako-replicate giggled and stood up from where she sat on the floor dusting off school uniform with her hands. "I'm Hanako Yamada, sister of Taro Yamada from school. You went to Akademi, right?" Her voice was upbeat and cheery.

Although Hanako seemed like a sweet girl, (Name) stiffened. The feeling of something being wrong worsened and her stomach dropped to the floor. Hanako knew her, Hanako was a guy, Hanako liked her, Hanako wasn't this upbeat and cheery, at least not anymore...

Something was up.

She forced a smile and nodded her head. She would have to pretend as though nothing was wrong for a little while, at least until she could alert her friends of what was happening. "Yeah, I went there. Um, you wouldn't mind if I went to go use the restroom, right?"

Hanako shook her head and motioned for her to go ahead. (Name) grabbed her phone from the beside table and paced into the restroom. She picked the door behind her and sat on the counter, her feet hanging off of the side of it. She texted the first contact she saw: Megamo.

Me:
Megamo there's someone in my room.

Megamo:
Who is it? I'll get it taken care of right away.

Me:
It's a girl.... She says her name is Hanako, but we both know that's not the truth.

Megamo:
Get away from her immediately, I know who she is. Where are you?

Me:
In the bathroom. I'll have to get out soon.

Megamo:
Grab some clean clothes and claim you're going to take a shower, but hide in the closet instead. I'm out so I'll contact one of my assistants to come and get you or one of your friends if I have to.

Megamo:
Text me every five minutes. I need to know you're safe.

Me:
I'll do that then. I'll text you in a little bit.

(Name) placed her phone onto the space beside her and flushed the toilet, trying to convince the girl that she used the restroom instead of doing nothing. She ran the sink water before exiting the restroom, her heart pounding by wildly in her chest, but she remained clam as she crossed the room and dug around in the drawers.

'Hanako' cheerfully asked her what she was doing. "Oh, in just gathering clothes to take a shower. You don't mind, right?" (Name) casually asked as she flung a short pants over her shoulder, imitating that she was normal.

"No, I don't worry at all! Take your time, I'll just be here." Hanako told her as she lied down on her bed. (Name) nodded her head and walked into the restroom, closing and locking the door behind her. She stood around a minute to 'undress herself' before turning on the shower.