15: Third Crack

15: Third Crack

"What you working on, Yukki?" (Name) asked as she peered over the dark brown haired student's shoulder. He jumped in surprise and quickly stood up before turning around, hiding the object behind his back. Yukki had a small blush in his cheeks, he also refused to make eye contact with the purple eyed girl.

She tilted her head to the side slightly.

"O-Oh, I'm just working on a surprise for one of my friends..." (Name) looked at him curiously, but dropped the subject.

"Anyways, are you free later today?" Yukki nodded his head and secretly slid the paper into his desk. "Well, I have tickets to the circus!" He smiled brightly and jumped once in excitement. The two friends then left the empty classroom.

Osano walked casually into the classroom with Amao. The two slid the door behind them before rushing to the middle of the room, where Yukki's desk was. Osano quickly pulled out the paper Yukki had put in there and inspected it closely.

"He's planning on making a box?" Osano muttered under his breath and looked at Amao in confusion. Amao took the paper from Osano's hands, before signing and looking at the tsundere in slight annoyance.

"He's making an explosion box." He continued when he saw that Osano was still confused. "An explosion box isn't a box that actually blows up when you open it.

Inside an explosion box could be pictures, or maybe a note of some kind. It's really hard to make one. You would usually make one to-" Amao froze for a second in realization. "-to show how much you love someone."

The friends started at one another in horror before secretly taking the paper. Amao and Osano made their way to the first floor, and went into the faculty room. They asked if they could print a paper, and the teachers allowed them to.

Amao printed two copies of the drawing. The two left again and went back to classroom 2-1. He put the paper back into its original spot in Yukki's desk. Osano and Amao smiled at each other in satisfaction before leaving to their classrooms when the bell rang.

Yukki walked back into the classroom with his phone in hand. He's turnt off the camera before smiling to himself.

During Class

(Name) sat in the back of the classroom with her pencil in hand while listening to the lesson. She sat across the room from Osano, who was frowning deeply. She shook her head slightly, ignoring the obvious displeasure of her friend.

Opening up her journal, she started drawing. Knowing what she was doing, (Name) made two realistic looking anime eyes. She perfected them before continuing. She moved into Yukki's messy hair, which was more complicated than she had thought it would be.

After finishing, she drew until the shoulders. After that, she quietly put it into her binder and waited for the lesson to be over. (Name) sighed in relief when she left the classroom successfully without Mido stopping her.

She made her way down to the first floor where she put all of her supplies away till the next class. Everyone else made their ways to the courtyard or the lunch room to hang out, but (Name) went to the art room.

When entering the room, she saw the club leader, Geiju, sitting down at one of the easel with a paint brush in hand. (Name) waved slightly at the club leader, who merely glanced at her out of the corner of his eye.

She sat down at the easel on the other side of the room. Taking a pencil into her hand, she started drawing the small picture of Yukki again, making sure every detail was perfect.